My new old A3 8L and heeelllooo

Loonielex

Reaction score
Hi everyone cant sleep tonight so thought it was about time to say hi! and throw some pictures up of the car.

So had the A3 since about march, bought as i needed a run about as i was giving up my work van due to a change of job role.
Had a nice polo gti 6n before that which had full h&k suspension, quickshift, drilled brakes etc was a proper handling rocket!

Anyway wasent looking for the audi but spied it on ebay and it looked really nice, also local and finally had loads of extra,s:w00t:

So 1999 a3 1.8t sport, silver?, s3 alloys, fk coils ( i think? its late) was remapped at rtec, with print out to 215:drool:, then fitted
with a decat and full stainless single box system with oval tail. stainless induction cone in a custom made aluminium cold air feed airbox, also had the aircon pump removed ( missed it in summer !!) and shorter belt fitted. forge DV valve of course!

Run it like that then sprayed the wheels gunmetal grey, wrapped the roof gloss black, painted grill rings etc. was also fitted with s3 spoiler. then wrapped it 2 weeks ago in super gloss white. and the interior got a few bits wrapped to match but keep changing my mind so its a different colour inside every week! lol And since the pictures ive wrapped the mirrors black/chrome and now blue! also changing the roof to matt grey/silver.

anyway enough waffle, ive got my eye on an s3 thats in need of rescuing but love the power of this one :yum:

Anyway pics, ive not got any good ones as the slr is busted so only phone pics for now im affraid.

Cheers Andy

http://

Also some other cars weve wrapped recently.

http://

Hi Andy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets, click the link below.

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks sandra

Havent had chance to stick my location in yet!! im outside leeds near birstall. the site has already helped with maintenance and repairs! but most questions have been answered before so the search function is my friend.

Only problem i seem to have is boost pressure on my gauge seems to fluctuate a lot? at times it pulls 16psi but next minute it's pulling 10? usually sits at 14psi. not got vag com anymore but still have my lead so ill try and get it sorted for a looky.but what should i be looking for boost leaks? fuel problems?

Thanks Andy

Hi Peeps

Thought id just update this as im supposed to be working ?:whistle2: not done much to the car cosmetically, wrapped the grill and mirrors again as cant decide on a colour scheme!, but driving back from skipton two weeks ago and the engine died!!! cambelt gone and stripped some teeth! result 8 bent valves. :sob:
So towed home and got to work!

Only head i could get at short notice was an APU head so after checking the pistons werent jiggered,fitted that and new belts ,tensioner etc etc .
and after many late nights on the drive way in the snow shes back up to speed.

but need some changes so cant decide on a new colour to wrap it? should i go matte silver as per the tt? or matte yellow like the lambo? or Matte blue like the accord? thats the problem working here ! too much choice???!!!

Andy

Attachments

• 8195465145_53a160e555_o (1).jpg
    8195465145_53a160e555_o (1).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Lamborghini_Murciйlago_LP640_Roadster_-_29.jpg
    Lamborghini_Murciйlago_LP640_Roadster_-_29.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 107
  • accord6_zps67a814a3.jpg
    accord6_zps67a814a3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5099.jpg
    IMG_5099.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5100.jpg
    IMG_5100.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5143.jpg
    IMG_5143.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5144.jpg
    IMG_5144.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5146.jpg
    IMG_5146.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Yeah i like this matt grey and yellow wheel golf? but ive posted my favourite s3 so might copy it ?

Attachments

• tumblr_m6tfdeWBqy1qep75ho1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m6tfdeWBqy1qep75ho1_1280.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 96
  • img_3341-1024x687.jpg
    img_3341-1024x687.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 103