JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

My new old A3 8L and heeelllooo

Hi everyone cant sleep tonight so thought it was about time to say hi! and throw some pictures up of the car.

So had the A3 since about march, bought as i needed a run about as i was giving up my work van due to a change of job role.
    Had a nice polo gti 6n before that which had full h&k suspension, quickshift, drilled brakes etc was a proper handling rocket!

Anyway wasent looking for the audi but spied it on ebay and it looked really nice, also local and finally had loads of extra,s

So 1999 a3 1.8t sport, silver?, s3 alloys, fk coils ( i think? its late) was remapped at rtec, with print out to 215, then fitted
    with a decat and full stainless single box system with oval tail. stainless induction cone in a custom made aluminium cold air feed airbox, also had the aircon pump removed ( missed it in summer !!) and shorter belt fitted. forge DV valve of course!

Run it like that then sprayed the wheels gunmetal grey, wrapped the roof gloss black, painted grill rings etc. was also fitted with s3 spoiler. then wrapped it 2 weeks ago in super gloss white. and the interior got a few bits wrapped to match but keep changing my mind so its a different colour inside every week! lol And since the pictures ive wrapped the mirrors black/chrome and now blue! also changing the roof to matt grey/silver.

anyway enough waffle, ive got my eye on an s3 thats in need of rescuing but love the power of this one

Anyway pics, ive not got any good ones as the slr is busted so only phone pics for now im affraid.

Cheers Andy

http://

Also some other cars weve wrapped recently.

http://

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi Andy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. x

For local meets, click the link below.

Smaller (Local) Events
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks sandra

Havent had chance to stick my location in yet!! im outside leeds near birstall. the site has already helped with maintenance and repairs! but most questions have been answered before so the search function is my friend.

Only problem i seem to have is boost pressure on my gauge seems to fluctuate a lot? at times it pulls 16psi but next minute it's pulling 10? usually sits at 14psi. not got vag com anymore but still have my lead so ill try and get it sorted for a looky.but what should i be looking for boost leaks? fuel problems?

Thanks Andy

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Peeps

Thought id just update this as im supposed to be working ? not done much to the car cosmetically, wrapped the grill and mirrors again as cant decide on a colour scheme!, but driving back from skipton two weeks ago and the engine died!!! cambelt gone and stripped some teeth! result 8 bent valves.
    So towed home and got to work!

Only head i could get at short notice was an APU head so after checking the pistons werent jiggered,fitted that and new belts ,tensioner etc etc .
    and after many late nights on the drive way in the snow shes back up to speed.

but need some changes so cant decide on a new colour to wrap it? should i go matte silver as per the tt? or matte yellow like the lambo? or Matte blue like the accord? thats the problem working here ! too much choice???!!!

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Loonielex; 25th February 2013 at 23:54.

Money grabbing s3!

Status

My new old A3 8L and heeelllooo

I've always liked matte grey

Audi s3 goodwood green, BAM, n249 delete, 80mm TIP, s2000 air-filter, new turbo, ap coil overs, lots of poly bushes, 15mm spacers all round rolling on 18'' RSTT's

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yeah i like this matt grey and yellow wheel golf? but ive posted my favourite s3 so might copy it ?
    Attached Images Attached Images