ebay blinder look at auction number 4568496022

foolish3uk

Reaction score
ebay blinder, anybody want an S3 twin turbo, the person is having a baby so is selling it for a friend, this has dodgy written all over it lol

[ QUOTE ]
ebay blinder, anybody want an S3 twin turbo, the person is having a baby so is selling it for a friend, this has dodgy written all over it lol

[/ QUOTE ]

For the lazy amongst you: LINKY

...And agreed, trés dodgé... The power figures are very interesting too...

Q: hi mate do what bhp extra does the twin turbo give it from the s3 single turbo?
A: i think its 225bhp but i know ist definatly in the 200 hundreds cheers

Maybe that means the factory turbo has suffered a crack and split? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob.

What Car (not that reliable I know but they often come out a bit high) values a 2000 S3 with 93K on the clock at £8196 for a private sale, so the starting price of £8000 is a bit off if it needs at least £500 (his estimate) worth of body repair...

Interested to know where the other turbo's hidden! One under the bonnet one in a box in the boot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And no MOT or tax? No thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
Interested to know where the other turbo's hidden! One under the bonnet one in a box in the boot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I think a few people on here would be really keen to find out where they got the manifold and other accoutrements from!

Only one twin-turbo S3 springs to my mind, which I think belonged to Kim Collins of QST and had a bi-turbo RS4 engine-transplant (if memory serves); so although "only" using a 1.8 lump; any twin turbo S3 has to be a bit special and worth a touch more than £8000. I guess it'd probably be looked after better too.

The main waffle in the Ad reads waaaaay too dodgy; and more comical every time. Still, it did remind me that at the end of this month I'll have "know" Tax either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Regards,

Rob.

What a muppet, you can tell he is serious about advertising. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

a couple of things come to mind............

what kind of english grammer is it written in ......
or is it long hand........"The has know MOT or Tax.... "
and from the Q&A......."i have know photos as ...."

did any one look at his other items........
a 50cc air filter
hope that not off his twin turbo
unless they know something you lot dont....
i doubt it though.... but may fit my 1.6

This bloke cannot be serious about selling the car, surely?

He knows nothing about the vehicle, he has no idea of grammar and certainly knows nothing about advertising. Not even one picture. He's a fool.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
He knows nothing about the vehicle

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet HE is selling it because HE is having a baby???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What an idiot! Does he really think someone will bid and part with £8000 not having seen any pics or even read a valid description.
Dream on mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Aaron

Also being used daily with no tax or MOT. pft!

Aaron

I asked the following question...

"does the cur suffer turbo lag on the additional turbo unit as its not on the car?"

Edit: and I'm nearly as bad as him at spelling....cur /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I meant car of course!

[ QUOTE ]

"does the cur suffer turbo lag on the additional turbo unit as its not on the car?"

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: and I'm nearly as bad as him at spelling....cur /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I meant car of course!

[/ QUOTE ]

P*sser /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

This guy is having a baby - i feel sorry for the kid - muppets like this shouldnt be allowed to breed

My question:

"Has this car had the Audi S4 2.7 Twin Turbo engine fitted? As the S3 never came as a twin turbo as standard. If the car has been converted who did the work? Also pictures are required to back up your claims!"

Apparantly when it is a 'new' car (read -2000) 'know' need for MOTs! It simply doesn't matter. yippee, I've been wasting my money all these years.

hmmmm - somethings not right at all with that.

I wouldn't touch it

I thought you couldn't sell cars that you didn't own on ebay?

this is just a guess, but is it an audi TT and did he think as it was 1.8t it is a 'TwinTurbo', its shocking how little some people know about their own cars! it may even be his partners :S , maybe he is just trying to get interest in the car for selling it, but agree it is over priced, maybe it is a ball park figure for him,

what does TT stand for anyway ? never having owned one,,

[ QUOTE ]
what does TT stand for anyway ? never having owned one,,

[/ QUOTE ]
I always assumed it was named after the Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy). I could be wrong though!

I've heard TTs and S3s described as being twin turbo before.

I think the "TT" causes confusion and I also think people think twin intercoolers is the same as twin turbo.

wats rong wif u lot my owdi S3 gots lots a turbos I got 3 turbos on the ngene and a duble turbo on the hegsaust. know mot though as the man in the shop he knot no about testing all da turbos and failed da car on it beeeng to fast. know laging on this cur, ecept the lagging me mate left in da boot, he a plummmer he gots load of lagging if u kneed it. if u wanna buy da car i whel be potin it on ebay son

[ QUOTE ]
wats rong wif u lot my owdi S3 gots lots a turbos I got 3 turbos on the ngene and a duble turbo on the hegsaust. know mot though as the man in the shop he knot no about testing all da turbos and failed da car on it beeeng to fast. know laging on this cur, ecept the lagging me mate left in da boot, he a plummmer he gots load of lagging if u kneed it. if u wanna buy da car i whel be potin it on ebay son

[/ QUOTE ]

Quality mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif