dogbone front bush

cheers but they are the rear of the dogbone, i need the bush at the front that goes onto the engine, not the chassis if you get me

yeah the small one on the left of that pic cheers, £37 though! oouuchh. Ive seen a brand new dogbone with bushes in for £22 that might be the easier route, i was only expecting to spend about £20

yeah i was only trying understand which one you meant, that one does seem a little steep

Not much requirement for that IMHO. The bush goes into the gearbox yes - but there is the piece of metal connecting the second bolt. This means there isn't much give in that bush anyway - hence the lack of wear they experience.

Not much requirement for that IMHO. The bush goes into the gearbox yes - but there is the piece of metal connecting the second bolt. This means there isn't much give in that bush anyway - hence the lack of wear they experience.

But that's just a support for the the "main" bolt isn't it? Agree though, doubt it does much compared to the other...

But that's just a support for the the "main" bolt isn't it? Agree though, doubt it does much compared to the other...

Yes, but it's pretty rigid and means the whole assembly moves pretty much together. The big back bushes on the dogbones are the ones the change, they see the wear.

So are you saying its not the bush i need and i need the whole dog bone? ive got a morning off work tommorow so could do with making a decision by then so i can pop upto awesome to get one as the engine is rocking quite a lot with just my hand, cheers

So are you saying its not the bush i need and i need the whole dog bone? ive got a morning off work tommorow so could do with making a decision by then so i can pop upto awesome to get one as the engine is rocking quite a lot with just my hand, cheers

I would suggest starting with the rear bushes. The big ones in the fat end of the dog bone.

I would suggest starting with the rear bushes. The big ones in the fat end of the dog bone.
i was under the car yesterday morning tugging on the engine and the rear bushes are fine, i can see its moving where the other bush is and its pretty much disintegrated.