nsr tyre wearing on the inside?

Paradox1

Reaction score
Noticed it when I got q nail taken out of my tyre.anyone know what it could be?I had my rear beam bushes replaced for powerflex bushes about a year ago but I'm not sure what it causing it.anyone had this?

Your car properly needs a alignment.
Once the wear has started you cannot stop it, you would be best putting 2 new tyres on the axle then finding your local garage with a Hunter alignment machine then they can Set you car up to manufacture spec or to any other spec also give you a print out of before and after. If you cannot find a hunter machine then make sure its a 3d alignment. This is what I did and it stopped my tyre wear.
I use a garage in Peterborough called Monarch Automotive after reading a good review on this forum worth a search for your local garage.

Hope this helps

JackS3

That would be negative camber or toe out...

Any chance its lowered without adjustable tie bars?
Maybe a broken spring on one side if it isnt...

guys,

Marty has a golf, the rear is 100% non adjuatable.

Marty: I'd get yourself down to a tracking place, and have the back end checked out. If it's within factory specs it shouldn't wear. Perhaps your beam is a bit out....

Sorry its a golf as prawns said.

I got it aligned a few months ago and I'm beginning to wonder what was actually done as im sure its been there a while? I'll get the a different garage to check over it,new tyres while in at it.

Thanks

Paradox did you get to the bottom of your tyre wear? I've just notice mine is wearing on osr inner edge, not to sure what step to take next