What size Jubilee for N75

mcpickering

Reaction score
hey guys,

after a bit of advice,

i have just bought a Badger5 V2 TIP, second hand and there is no jubilee for the N75, i was wondering what size do i need?

also, the silicon sealant that bill puts on the billet adapter to seal around the turbo, does it matter what type you use(probably a silly question i'm sure)

thanks,

James

Sealant requirements are documented in the fitting guide (link in the stickies and in Bill Badger5 forum in the sponsors section)... don't know the size of the clip off hand but you could just measure the N75 outlet on the TIP and get one thats suitable?

<tuffty/>

thanks tuffty

i can see anywhere mentioning the sealant spec?

im afraid i dont have the TIP to hand and wanted to go grab the clip today if possible. just on the off chance someone may know the size.

ETKA says 8-12mm?

I also used the same sealant as Dave although got the 500degree option just because it was available at local factors lol.

It probably would be bigger due to thicker piping yeah. I`d perhaps get a couple if you can get singles instead of packs.

That silicone should be alright. High temp silicone sealant is much the same it seems.

RE:N75 Jubilee, use a small cable tie unless you are OCD! It's not going to pop off under boost pressure or anything where it's positioned I think?