anyone riding with Enkei RPF01's?

denkadi

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm riding a black 8L A3, and I'm interested in 17" Enkei RPF01's. Are there anyone riding with these rims? If so, may I request a photo?

Not exactly what you are looking for...but they are close i guess. 18"

6428457831_b3d50ccf2d.jpg

Thanks Chilippo, but they are not close, just a reminding design. They are OZ Superleggera's or replicas of them.

Not seen S3`s but seen R32/other MK4 golfs wearing them and looks good!

I'm riding with 17" Ronal TT's, they look awesome but they are way too heavy, I want to cut off some weight from rims, and these Enkei's are sufficiently light enough for me. But I have some hesitations about the look of my ride

hey guys, 17" enkei rpf1's are on their way, I'll fit them by march or so, and when I do fit them, I'll post a photo just to show you how they look, and it will be the first photo of my car published :)

guys I got the Enkei RPF1's two days ago, they are just waiting for the warmish weather to get installed :) Guys, they are really light, I was riding on the Ronal TT's, the Enkei's are nearly half weight of them. Can't wait to install them.

guys I got the Enkei RPF1's two days ago, they are just waiting for the warmish weather to get installed :) Guys, they are really light, I was riding on the Ronal TT's, the Enkei's are nearly half weight of them. Can't wait to install them.

At least post a pic of the rims to tease us!

Reactions: denkadi
At least post a pic of the rims to tease us!

if you like just the pic of the rims, than ok, I'll do it as soon as possible. The weather is about 5 degrees celcius here, so I'm riding with my winter tyres. I don't like to install my Potenza RE050's until the weather is at least ok.