fastest colour

flying oyster

flying oyster
Reaction score
Hi all

gonna pex or sell my chip pan chariot for a s3 and need advice on what is the fastest colour

Silver is by far the fastest colour, reported 15% increase in power and peice size.

Reactions: Purdy99
Prawn is right, Volcano is the fastest colour. If you google "Volcano A3" it is full of pictures of our cars lol

That said, if we are talking facts red is the fastest colour due to having the lowest wavelength. Violet is the slowest colour.

Reactions: Yohan87
Obviously Noggy Blue....

0-400 Tune 2 Race has already proven this running 8s on a 1/4 mile

Thread Closed

Reactions: Nogmeister
the fastest colour is the one on the car that just overtook you :)

Find a faster street legal S3 in the world :)

Define fast?

Anybody can go in a straight line with 800bhp, a Megane RS 225 isn't a "fast" car but it can still lap the ring quicker than an E46 M3, 911 Turbo or that S3.

There might not be a quicker S3 0 to 60, but there are plenty of faster A3/S3's with a quarter of the power in the real world. The fastest of which happens to be volcano black.;)

Define fast?

Anybody can go in a straight line with 800bhp, a Megane RS 225 isn't a "fast" car but it can still lap the ring quicker than an E46 M3, 911 Turbo or that S3.

There might not be a quicker S3 0 to 60, but there are plenty of faster A3/S3's with a quarter of the power in the real world. The fastest of which happens to be volcano black.;)

Without opening this up to a huge debate....I think the OP needs to specify what 'fast' he would like from his S3 lol

He may want a Santa pod 'fast' or a Nurburgring 'fast'

Agreed that the Megane RS Trophy has a really impressive time around the ring (fastest FWD production car) ...but don't think it's as good as a 911 turbo? Yes it's quicker round there than an E46 BMW, but pretty sure the 911 turbo's are all sub 8 minute ring cars and the Megane is above 8 minutes.

As one of my Comrades I am fairly sure the oyster man likes Halfords carpark "fast" :p

Reactions: Purdy99
Black
Hooligan

Silver
Big Turbo

Red
Tart

Yellow
Attention Seeker

Grey
The one you wish you had!

Minge Blue
Naughty but Nice.

Noggy Blue
Boy Racer

Green
Grandad

Choose wisely my friend!

Reactions: S3Zek, Andrew@A.L.D and Big Bang Yam
How dare you im not a grandad lol. Greens rarer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Westy and s3clarke
Black
Hooligan

Silver
Big Turbo

Red
Tart

Yellow
Attention Seeker

Grey
The one you wish you had!

Minge Blue
Naughty but Nice.

Noggy Blue
Boy Racer

Green
Grandad

Choose wisely my friend!

^^^ this reply is bang on!

Define fast?

and as for you, stop being a tit :laugh:

E46 M3 vs megane R26 yes, fair argument, megane wins, but against a 911 turbo, or an 800bhp 4wd S3, come on chap, lets live in the real world here.

Why do you assume that the 0-400 S3 has no handling mods at all? it's already proven that a FWD 8L can lap in close to 8 minutes, I'm sure a sorted S3 with similar power could do similar, so given 800bhp to get up the hills it would probably be sub 8 easily enough.

Reactions: Westy
^^^ this reply is bang on!

and as for you, stop being a tit :laugh:

E46 M3 vs megane R26 yes, fair argument, megane wins, but against a 911 turbo, or an 800bhp 4wd S3, come on chap, lets live in the real world here.

Why do you assume that the 0-400 S3 has no handling mods at all? it's already proven that a FWD 8L can lap in close to 8 minutes, I'm sure a sorted S3 with similar power could do similar, so given 800bhp to get up the hills it would probably be sub 8 easily enough.

They should do it then. Until it does, it hasn't.

The 0 -400 S3 is a drag car, 8 second drag cars do not go round corners. Come on, you've played Forza! lol

They should do it then. Until it does, it hasn't.

The 0 -400 S3 is a drag car, 8 second drag cars do not go round corners. Come on, you've played Forza! lol

what is it with you and proving things that do not need to be proved?

Around the bends, if approached at the same speed as a 300bhp S3, it'll corner like a 300bhp S3. having a million horsepower does not mean instantly poor handling, it just means that the straight line speed outweighs it's cornering capability, you're making wild generalisations that cannot be backed up.

Prawn is right, Volcano is the fastest colour. If you google "Volcano A3" it is full of pictures of our cars lol

That said, if we are talking facts red is the fastest colour due to having the lowest wavelength. Violet is the slowest colour.

My car is violet :( It's factory paint, and i've never seen an A3 with the same color. They are all usually silver or black.

Settings > My account > Edit Ignore List > Add a member to your list > [16klappe] > OKAY

Done! :laugh:

This is the funniest thread of the day today. You guys have excelled yourselves as always. :) x

love the chart very true looks like a yellow or green is on the cards as for red having the lowest wavelength you need to get out more jardo !! you should come to halfords with me lol

Imola Yellow, Sprint Blue
"Sprint" says it all really.

You love me really Bill, I love you anyway. :)

My mackrel line has picked up Pdog and Bdog, a great haul indeed for a joke based on Forza driving :p

Yeah but you dont say it in a jokey way. Its either my opinion is fact and yours can do one or else attitude. Maybe change it and people wouldnt get pissy and you wouldnt get banned every 5 minutes lol.

Lol jardotron and his excalibre keyboard ways!

My tt would beat all your lunatic fwd a3s :) in the wet ;)

Iv changed my mind on colour now aswell, kingfisher blue ftw :) favourite audi colour full stop on any model old or new, time less classic.

I like kingfisher blue!

Just wanted to add that Black is the fastest colour without moving, you see black sports cars and instantly think they are fast. :cool:

Black is also very quick at getting dirty aswell.

Yeah but you dont say it in a jokey way. Its either my opinion is fact and yours can do one or else attitude. Maybe change it and people wouldnt get pissy and you wouldnt get banned every 5 minutes lol.

I linked my logic to Forza; how much more blatant do you want it to be that it's a joke? :p

Banned every 5 minutes, try once in over 4 years.

I bet Bill won't keep my on the ignore list for long, it's impossible not to get curious and see what the ignored person is posting. You should try it with me Jason, as a bit of an experiment. You won't be confused by my posts and we can see how long you can go without getting curious?

Or, I can promise to put a :p universal joke symbol at the end of any post not to be taken serious? :p

-

Yes Joe! I couldn't agree more, black cars are SUPER fast.

643930_10151475814680130_488862096_n.jpg