Seat cupra front lip splitter

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Am tempted to do this on my car for the aggressive front end look and also to push some more air into my FMIC as by my assumption the name implies it splits the air at the front of the car.

So which one is it that everyone uses? i know its off a Mk1 Leon but is it off a cupra or a cupra R?

And of course where is the best place to buy one is it from Seat themselves?

It`ll do ****** all in terms of being effective in any other area than looking good.

Seat will most likely be the cheapest yeah. Amazing how the price has rocketed in recent years.

Won't do anything for the FMIC but will give a tad more down force on the front... its off a Leon Cupra R and as seat the SEAT dealer is your friend on this but they have lept up from around £20 to nearly £40... ebay sellers are trying it on with excess of £60 for one...

<tuffty/>

Its a dealer part, so maybe worth checking a local TPS if you have one, as im sure they will stock it and it should be cheaper than getting it from the dealer.

I remember a couple of years ago it used to be about £19 all in!!

Looks sexy though bob, post pics after

Will give TPS and Seat dealers a shout over the weekend and see what the prices are as not paying the Ebay rip offs that charge more than the actual manufacturer.

So basically i can just ask them for a Seat Leon Mk1 Cupra R front splitter or will they need a part number?