Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
Need some help..... Brakes
I need some help.
Recently ive had a sticky piston on my NSF brake. This morning I decided to push the piston out alittle. Clean up and regrease it. Push back in. Clean up carriers, etc, and put back together. But I managed to push the piston completely out, so now I have to bleed the system. Ive never bleed the system and now unsure how to do it. Ive got no helpers, and now stuck what to do.
Just wondering if anyone lives in Wakefield or nearby that could possible come and help me out. I don't have a bleeding system but could purchase one if needed. The car is a 1999 S3.
Can anyone help please?
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *