S3 Performance Trouble (Vcds logs inside)

ukku

S3 1.8TQ / Turkey
Reaction score
fjybs.jpg

Here my 3rd gear and 4th gear logs.
Audi S3 210 hp (APY with ESP). It's remapped. It has Forge 007 diverter valve (with yellow spring) and silicone TIP (from ebay).
What can the problem be? There are lots of CFs as shown. And engine load goes lower on higher revs.
By the way there is no fault codes.
Turbocharger (k04-022), exhaust manifold and MAF are brand new and genuine (from vw-audi dealer)
Injectors tested on flowbench, all ok. FPR checked and renewed, but nothing changed.
Catalytic converter, n249, n112, evap and sai all deleted with no CEL.
Bad fuel pump maybe? Your opinions?
Thanks.

Take the hose off thats connected to the throttle body... if the throttle body has a wet oil coating inside then you could have probs... also check the hard pipe on top by taking off the hose thats goes off behind the drivers side headlight and seeing if there is oil there too... clean both this and the throttle body... drive the car for a little bit then take the hoses off and check again... if there is oil at both the TB and the charge pipe then the turbo seals could be going... if just at the TB then there could be latent oil sat in the intercoolers so yo need to clean them out...

It could also be the PCV blowing oil back into the intake... this would be issues with worn rings..

The timing pull in context could be due to the oil diluting the fuel mix

<tuffty/>

There were lots of oil in pipes, intercoolers, throttle body and inlet manifold.
I have cleaned all and after deleted pcv.
There is no oil anymore. Pcv can not blow into intake. Because there is no pcv :)
As I written before, turbocharger is brand new. Seals are with turbo too. :)

Last edited:
Ron97 shell, bp.
All the brands are almost same, tried but nothing changed.
Fuel filter is new too. :)

Couldn't it be bad fuel pump?
Have you seen any logs with bad fuel pump?

Ideally you need to log this with an AFR gauge to see what fuelling is doing or at the very least check the fuel pressure with a suitable pressure gauge or test kit...

Injector on time seems a bit high for the airflow... plausible that its the pump from that but I would still test fuel pressure..

<tuffty/>