R32 rear calipers

[ QUOTE ]
something is missing...

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's a pic you are after, then there isn't one lol, let me re-phrase the question....

Are VW Golf R32 rear calipers the same size and spec as Audi S3/TT rear calipers, but in <font color="blue">Blue</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They even have the VW and Audi circles on them, if this helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They are the same. Made by Continental Teves in Tredegar, South Wales. Seen them quite a few times over there.

Chris.

the brembo site talks about only upgrading front brakes and that you should get an enginer to look at the set up if you are going to upgrade the rear. just thought i'd mention this

[ QUOTE ]
the brembo site talks about only upgrading front brakes and that you should get an enginer to look at the set up if you are going to upgrade the rear. just thought i'd mention this

[/ QUOTE ]

Engineer for what exactly? Front upgrades alone tend to make the car nose dive and an become a little unstable under heavy braking... a rear upgrade (like ECS Stage 1 rear) brings the bias back into line and really makes a massive difference to the feel of the car under braking... its MUCh more stable!

Rich