Den13

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls new to the Audi scene as its not me that has the a3 it's my partner anyways it's a 02 1.6 3 door silver a3 total standard so plans are lower it new wheels tint windows led everything paint headlights black and black side repeters so first question is can any one show me a3 silver on bbs ch's both black and silver alloys and 2nd question how low would you recommend lowering on to 18's and still have ride comfort as the wee man gose in the car to thanks

Hi den, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Have a look through the pics thread for examples of different wheels on different coloured cars. Enjoy the forum. :) x

No no pics yet and located central Scotland pritty much settled on ch's just in two minds with black or silver

No no pics yet and located central Scotland pritty much settled on ch's just in two minds with black or silver

If your interested in meets/events, come join us in the scottish section. Our next meet is a RR no date decided as yet, but will be very soon. I will add you on to the Scottish members list in few mins. :) x

Scotland

Thank god jardo is banned or hed be banned again i would guess lmao

Theres thousands of pics in the stickies mate! And welcome to asn.