Bolt size please help asap anyone

Dan s3 audi

Reaction score
Well i have no thread left where the bolts that hold the dog bone mount (bottom gear box mount) to the gear box go. So i need to get a heli coil set off ebay to put a thread into the bottom of the gear box so i can drive the car again. Anyone know what size i need to get?

Thanks

i have no idea lol i was hopeing someone would know on here? there are two bolts going through the mount into the gear box. it is the longer bolt that i require the size so that i can get the correct helicoil kit

Thanks

Just checked ETKA and it says the size is M10X70X32. So bolt size is M10, unsure on the following numbers(guessing 70 is overall length of bolt and 32is length of thread section of bolt)

If you can i would try and get a Wurth Time-Sert kit over Helicoils. Time-serts are far superior in my opinion.

Just checked ETKA and it says the size is M10X70X32. So bolt size is M10, unsure on the following numbers(guessing 70 is overall length of bolt and 32is length of thread section of bolt)

If you can i would try and get a Wurth Time-Sert kit over Helicoils. Time-serts are far superior in my opinion.

Thank you very much your a life saver :)

Thanks