Now am 21 i can finally get a 1.8 T :)

hate the yellow ones. But it's your choice, and you may like it.

I didnt set out to buy a nogaro blue s3, the only colours i was considering was black, silver and a merlin purple if i was lucky. Red was a no-no as it was a no-cost option. Nogaro blue didnt even cross my mind.

In the end i found that 90% of the S3's available were either silver or black, and they were too common (silver being the most common, and black is still nice even if it is too common). Red, albeit a no-cost option actually looked really good in the flesh, and i was tempted. Then i saw a nogaro blue one with the silver leather, and i bought it days later.

i have merlin purple... love the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You lucky man! My love of the colour goes way back to the aubergine G60 MK2 golfs, and then the corrado's. Not everyones cup of tea, but it'd be my first choice.

Hee-hee. I likes me yellow one.

Markb, back me up here mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I know some people hate 'em tho, just like I would never drive a silver car as it wouldn't suit my personality.

Hope you grab a good one, whatever the colour. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hate the yellow ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

gonna take that back, because i dont hate them at all - i just wouldn't own one, not quite the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]
I like the yellow ones too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Followed by the nice blues...

Silver and Black are very very dull... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No silver is very class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like the yellow ones too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Followed by the nice blues...

Silver and Black are very very dull... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No silver is very class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and BLACK is best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

i got my S3 at 21.... you should get one of those instead of the 1.8t

i was after either Nogaro Blue or Merlin Purple... the other colours are too common!! Yellow is ok but not my taste

Silver is good for looking clean, not showing scratches. and is subtle... However, its dull! I drive one..i should know! lol

They can still, however, look good.

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Hee-hee. I likes me yellow one.

Markb, back me up here mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I know some people hate 'em tho, just like I would never drive a silver car as it wouldn't suit my personality.

Hope you grab a good one, whatever the colour. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No I wouldn't recommend getting a yellow one. They are a nightmare to keep clean and don't look that good.

Only joking they do look good, but are a nightmare to keep clean. I just wanted there to be the exclusive club of just us 3 though. HTC, Markb and mlcadman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

At the end of the day it's up to you, but I probably would go for Denim blue or Dolphin Grey if I was buying again.

[ QUOTE ]
Silver is good for looking clean, not showing scratches. and is subtle... However, its dull! I drive one..i should know! lol

They can still, however, look good.

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks crap Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Grass looks like it needs cutting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i got my S3 at 21.... you should get one of those instead of the 1.8t

i was after either Nogaro Blue or Merlin Purple... the other colours are too common!! Yellow is ok but not my taste

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i would love to

insurance would cost me £1600

and i cant afford the car, but maybe i would buy a 1.8T 4 a yr then change to S3 or 330 CI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif after a year lol

I saw a yellow A3 today and it doesnt look that good then my current colour grey,

but also saw a yellow s3 which looks very sexy

so S3 yellow is yes for me, and i think yellow a3 is no for me

I think i need to find a grey A3 1.8 T with leathers, help me find one plz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks

is it possible to get a noggy blue A3

all i can find are noggy s3

[ QUOTE ]
no, noggy was reserved for just the s cars

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so...you could have it on an A3 if you wanted...it just cost you a lot of extra cash...
You can have any Audi colour you want...if you pay enough.

Even on S3s Nogaro was an expensive option...some years more expensive than others.

not a yellow fan. Black, silver or Stealth Grey for me dolphine grey that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Not so...you could have it on an A3 if you wanted...it just cost you a lot of extra cash...
You can have any Audi colour you want...if you pay enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed. fondly remembers my one off Ferrari Rosso Corsa Red S3.

For me it had to be....

1. Ming Blue
2. Dolphin Grey - never saw even 1 for sale when i looked
3. Noggy Blue
4. Red
5. Black

Not SILVER or YELLOW.

Silver too plain, YELLOW too outlandish, plus Ali's mini is yellow so didn't want 2 the same.

it's personal though isn't it..... In the end got MIng Blue....kind of discounted the rest, and bought the first decent blue one I saw. Even if it was 120 miles away.

I'll have to put a shout in for "berry" since no-one else is likely to!

[ QUOTE ]
I'll have to put a shout in for "berry" since no-one else is likely to!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that colour as well, but it might be light finding rocking horse sh*t LOL

Mine is that colour, and we really like it. Am planning to sell to get something bigger though.

can someone post a pic of a ming blue A3 please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif