Floor mats

MrTackalakalaka

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get some decent mats that match the carpet?

i still have standard mats in my S3 but they are starting to get tatty. Don't really want to pay Audis ridiculous prices for a set of mats. Anyone got their hands on a similar set? I bought a set off eBay not too long ago but they looked aweful so I sent them back.

cheers

seen some on amazion with s3 in the matt proper fitted one for 50 quid if that any help

Matching carpet means going to Audi, my ones have covered only 60k miles and there was a hole in the driver carpet worn through from the heel of shoes/trainers. I got some of these off another member for free. Think they was purchased as part of a groupbuy many moons ago though!?

OEM
f299b9bc.jpg

Aftermarket.
9eef0431.jpg

e34e0562.jpg

I've got the same ones as Jojo. bought them for about 50 quid off ebay. Very happy with them!

Anyone got a link to the above mats, i couldnt find them on the bay.

i have been looking too as i want to replace my old OEM ones.

First off was pointed in the direction of Ebay.de as they have a wider selection search for Fußmatten but my concern was that they are gonna be for a LHD car.

So i have since found these on ebay Car Mats in Black to fit Audi A3/S3 (96-02) + S3 logo | eBay not bought any as yet but i did contact the seller to ask if the rear mats had fixing points too as in the pic they dont and they said they do now come with rear fixings too.

I bought just the badges and I'm am going to put them on some mats myself they even look better then the ones on the mats above
I will find the seller I bought them off when I get back from work, will save people a small fortune to because that's all they are doing is using cheap mats and putting the badge on and charging around £50

The OEM ones are the best imho,them logo ones had shallow pile on them,shows dirt up straight away.

cheaper is better so if you can find the linky that would be good.

Anybody found any good quality mats for a reasonable price these baqdges could be added too?

To be fair I think I got mine from Audi and were cheaper than I thought this year. Think I managed to get them for between £30 and £40 for the fronts.

Stoke Audi had them for not too bad a price I seem to remember, I bought some new from there as I wanted them to match properly (because i'm anal like that).

I have a set of S3 logo mats exactly the same as in JoJo's picture, from a group buy on here a year or so ago. Really good quality, lasting well and the S3 logo is a good reproduction.

Don't listen to voorhees - he obviously doesn't know how to use a hoover!

I have a set of S3 logo mats exactly the same as in JoJo's picture, from a group buy on here a year or so ago. Really good quality, lasting well and the S3 logo is a good reproduction.

Don't listen to voorhees - he obviously doesn't know how to use a hoover!

LMFAO! Jason gave me his mats! :laugh:

The OEM ones are the best imho,them logo ones had shallow pile on them,shows dirt up straight away.

I'm with Jason on this, mainly because the OE ones last longer and wear better IMO. The group buy ones off here, whilst they look nice, have worn a hole through in half the time the OE ones did. Also, the heel pad on the after market one is gash, it just gets in the way.

So any links as to where best to get actual OEM mats for a reasonable price as i can then add the S3 badges if necessary.

So any links as to where best to get actual OEM mats for a reasonable price as i can then add the S3 badges if necessary.

Well I got a front set of mats for my S3 earlier in the year and I'm certain I didn't pay over £40 for the set which I thought was reasonable considering they were from the stealers. They also swapped the fixings around as the facelift S3's had different fixings compared to the pre-facelifts that have push ins

Last edited:
eBay for mine. I guy in hamburg, Germany makes them occasionally. Awesome standard. Cost about £40 for full set including international postal charges.

Check some of my photos if you like and I'll dig out the seller.

If you can find the sellers details that would be great as £40 for a full set of good quality mats is well worth a look.

If you can find the sellers details that would be great as £40 for a full set of good quality mats is well worth a look.

Thanks dre, :).

They come in a 4 pack and look ace in the back.

I'll dig it out tomorrow for you and pm it.

they look really good so please do post up any info on where to get hold of a set :)

Castor2710 is his eBay seller name.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350741189767591

Here are all four from the listing.

I'm just trying to find his email.

Found castor2710 on ebay but no items listed for sale so will send a message and see what he comes back with

Nope.

But trust me....they look fantastic in situ.

Guys, just so you know, I phoned up Awesome GTI to ask as they had done perfectly good ones for my LCR and they do them for the 8L too. I just had to do it over the phone as they don't show them on their site currently.

Ordered dark grey push fit, NO heel pad by choice, S3 logos for the hell of it. Sub £40 deliverd for the full set, worth a punt. I chose not to go with different colour edge trim etc. Will spam pics once they are here if wanted.

OEM
f299b9bc.jpg

Aftermarket.
9eef0431.jpg

The fit of the aftermarket ones around the cross-member (near the driver's seat) is pretty shocking, right?

I don't think I'd be able to put up with such an apparently poor fit.

Having said that, my Audi rubber mats are shocking. Not least because the guy I bought the car from covered them in copious amounts of silicone. Now, every time I get into the car, I'm like ****** Bambi on ice. Hideous...

I got these for mine off Ebay a while ago, sorry about the manky state of them, they're not usually like that :3sadwalk:.
i ended up getting a hardish plastic heal pad fitted at a local place for a tenner cause there was a mark appearing where my heal was.

p1000827j.jpg

I got these for mine off Ebay a while ago, sorry about the manky state of them, they're not usually like that :3sadwalk:.
i ended up getting a hardish plastic heal pad fitted at a local place for a tenner cause there was a mark appearing where my heal was.

p1000827j.jpg

I have two sets of these....great mats and look the business.

i have emailed awesome about the mats mentioned above as i had no luck finding any decent ones on ebay for a reasonable price.

So will be very interested in seeing any pics of said mats Mr Footlong :)

Got a reply back from awesome GTI and yes they dod do mats for the 8L S3 with the logo but as stated not on their website but i guess they are very similar to these Premium Quality Mat Set (4) - Golf Mk4 - Car Mats - Styling - Parts (especially as you can select an S3 logo and push fittings) so for under £40 delivered i think i will get some for Xmas.

Cheers for the info as been looking for some for a while now i just hope premium quality is as good as the OEM sort.

My mats turned up last night. I think something got lost in translation as I was after dark grey mats to be a better match for the floor but got black. Probably my fault somehow though. They aren't some super luxury item, but are perfectly acceptable for the money :). I am tempted to order another set if I can get the right colour and sell these on:

Mats

They are nice not over the top either whats the carpet like on them ?