Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Floor mats

2nd Gear

Status

Floor mats

Anyone know where to get some decent mats that match the carpet?

i still have standard mats in my S3 but they are starting to get tatty. Don't really want to pay Audis ridiculous prices for a set of mats. Anyone got their hands on a similar set? I bought a set off eBay not too long ago but they looked aweful so I sent them back.

cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    seen some on amazion with s3 in the matt proper fitted one for 50 quid if that any help

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Matching carpet means going to Audi, my ones have covered only 60k miles and there was a hole in the driver carpet worn through from the heel of shoes/trainers. I got some of these off another member for free. Think they was purchased as part of a groupbuy many moons ago though!?

OEM

Aftermarket.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Erf
    1st Gear

Status
    I've got the same ones as Jojo. bought them for about 50 quid off ebay. Very happy with them!
    Silver 2002 S3 - Alloy Mirrors - RNS-E - Parrot MKI9200 - Beesting Ariel - Stealth Catch Can - S2000 Air Filter - R32 Rear ARB

Oyster Grey 2008 A6 Avant S-Line 2.0TDI DPF

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Anyone got a link to the above mats, i couldnt find them on the bay.

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    i have been looking too as i want to replace my old OEM ones.

First off was pointed in the direction of Ebay.de as they have a wider selection search for Fußmatten but my concern was that they are gonna be for a LHD car.

So i have since found these on ebay Car Mats in Black to fit Audi A3/S3 (96-02) + S3 logo | eBay not bought any as yet but i did contact the seller to ask if the rear mats had fixing points too as in the pic they dont and they said they do now come with rear fixings too.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

4th Gear

Status
    I bought just the badges and I'm am going to put them on some mats myself they even look better then the ones on the mats above
    I will find the seller I bought them off when I get back from work, will save people a small fortune to because that's all they are doing is using cheap mats and putting the badge on and charging around £50

Status
    The OEM ones are the best imho,them logo ones had shallow pile on them,shows dirt up straight away.

Status
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah mine are like that vrbob but were slightly cheaper

Status
    cheaper is better so if you can find the linky that would be good.

Anybody found any good quality mats for a reasonable price these baqdges could be added too?

Status
    these seem like the best value for money as have 8 clips (2 on each mat) are reasonable quality 600g material and include a boot mat too tailored for the 96-2002 A3 so same as an S3.

Black Velour Car Mat For Audi A3 1996 To 2002 - With Boot Mat | eBay

1st Gear

Status
    To be fair I think I got mine from Audi and were cheaper than I thought this year. Think I managed to get them for between £30 and £40 for the fronts.
    N88 GGY
    2002 Noggy Blue S3
    With Beige Alcantara and Black Leather
    18 x 8.5 Mercedes Eltanin Alloys, 225/40 18 Tyres, 20 front and 25mm rear PCD Adapters,AP Coilovers,
    Revo Stage 2 Map, Relentless V3 Manifold, 3" Downpipe, Custom Decat, QST Milltek Catback Exhaust, 80mm R-Tech/SFS TIP,
    S2000 Air Filter, Forge FMIC, Forge 008p DV, N249 Delete, Competition Clutches 6 Paddle Clutch with Single Mass Flywheel,

Gti International 2013:- 1/4 mile - 13.52s

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    Stoke Audi had them for not too bad a price I seem to remember, I bought some new from there as I wanted them to match properly (because i'm anal like that).
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

5th Gear

Status
    I have a set of S3 logo mats exactly the same as in JoJo's picture, from a group buy on here a year or so ago. Really good quality, lasting well and the S3 logo is a good reproduction.

Don't listen to voorhees - he obviously doesn't know how to use a hoover!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I have a set of S3 logo mats exactly the same as in JoJo's picture, from a group buy on here a year or so ago. Really good quality, lasting well and the S3 logo is a good reproduction.

LMFAO! Jason gave me his mats!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Rrrrrrrr-tech

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    The OEM ones are the best imho,them logo ones had shallow pile on them,shows dirt up straight away.
    I'm with Jason on this, mainly because the OE ones last longer and wear better IMO. The group buy ones off here, whilst they look nice, have worn a hole through in half the time the OE ones did. Also, the heel pad on the after market one is gash, it just gets in the way.
    > S3 225 (03) - OEM+
    > 205 GTI (90) - Limited Edition Miami Blue with full leather - 1 of only 300 made
    > Clio v6 255 (05) - Lethal Weapon

View: My S3 diary

Status
    So any links as to where best to get actual OEM mats for a reasonable price as i can then add the S3 badges if necessary.

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    So any links as to where best to get actual OEM mats for a reasonable price as i can then add the S3 badges if necessary.
    Well I got a front set of mats for my S3 earlier in the year and I'm certain I didn't pay over £40 for the set which I thought was reasonable considering they were from the stealers. They also swapped the fixings around as the facelift S3's had different fixings compared to the pre-facelifts that have push ins
    Last edited by kwistof; 18th October 2012 at 14:57.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    What is this strange thing you talk of..... "hoover" sorry never heard of it Paul

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

eBay for mine. I guy in hamburg, Germany makes them occasionally. Awesome standard. Cost about £40 for full set including international postal charges.

Check some of my photos if you like and I'll dig out the seller.

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

Status

Floor mats

If you can find the sellers details that would be great as £40 for a full set of good quality mats is well worth a look.

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah Jim has the mats with the big s3 badge, in my eyes they are the best mat out there just could not find any
    i sorted out my mats now with the badges off ebay dont look to bad and will do me for awhile

Dre's S3 adventure :)
    Jimgrim77 likes this.

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    If you can find the sellers details that would be great as £40 for a full set of good quality mats is well worth a look.
    Thanks dre, .

They come in a 4 pack and look ace in the back.

I'll dig it out tomorrow for you and pm it.

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350734123.605036.jpg

A bit dirty...but here they are again.

Status
    they look really good so please do post up any info on where to get hold of a set

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

Castor2710 is his eBay seller name.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350741189.767591.jpg

Here are all four from the listing.

I'm just trying to find his email.

Status
    Found castor2710 on ebay but no items listed for sale so will send a message and see what he comes back with

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimgrim77 View Post

lol - not exactly subtle are they

S3 AMK 2002. Only 203 BHP left in my poor little engine, currently searching for the 7 missing horses.
    Mods: Powerflex bushes at the front and rear, 710P DV, ambient light module, Badger5 V3 TIP, S2000 Filter.

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

Nope.

But trust me....they look fantastic in situ.

4th Gear

Status
    Nope.

But trust me....they look fantastic in situ.
    Maybe it's one of those things I have to see IRL to see how fantastic it is

S3 AMK 2002. Only 203 BHP left in my poor little engine, currently searching for the 7 missing horses.
    Mods: Powerflex bushes at the front and rear, 710P DV, ambient light module, Badger5 V3 TIP, S2000 Filter.

Stalking Kate Beckinsale

Status
    Guys, just so you know, I phoned up Awesome GTI to ask as they had done perfectly good ones for my LCR and they do them for the 8L too. I just had to do it over the phone as they don't show them on their site currently.

Ordered dark grey push fit, NO heel pad by choice, S3 logos for the hell of it. Sub £40 deliverd for the full set, worth a punt. I chose not to go with different colour edge trim etc. Will spam pics once they are here if wanted.
    MiniMetro <1.1 Escort <1.6 Escort <106 XSI <106 GTI <WRX <STI2 <STI5 "Fluffy" <Evo VII "Helga" <XJR
    "Brutus"- RS6- MRC stage 2- Milly non-res+ sport cats- PSS9- H&R ARBs- OZ Superturismo LM/Michy PSS- 547PS/826Nm
    RS4 - Milly non-res- TTRS Wheel- SDS- BT- Latest Gen RNS-E- F1 Asymm2
    S3 BAM- MRC stage 2- Badger5 TIP+ shield+ cone+ phenolic spacer - Milly non-res + AmD sport cat- F1 Asymm2 - 283PS/411Nm

Audi Technical file archive - http://bit.ly/TZ2hJb

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    OEM

Aftermarket.
    The fit of the aftermarket ones around the cross-member (near the driver's seat) is pretty shocking, right?

I don't think I'd be able to put up with such an apparently poor fit.

Having said that, my Audi rubber mats are shocking. Not least because the guy I bought the car from covered them in copious amounts of silicone. Now, every time I get into the car, I'm like bloody Bambi on ice. Hideous...

2nd Gear

Status
    I got these for mine off Ebay a while ago, sorry about the manky state of them, they're not usually like that .
    i ended up getting a hardish plastic heal pad fitted at a local place for a tenner cause there was a mark appearing where my heal was.

5th Gear

Status

Floor mats

Quote Originally Posted by danger S3 View Post
    I got these for mine off Ebay a while ago, sorry about the manky state of them, they're not usually like that .
    i ended up getting a hardish plastic heal pad fitted at a local place for a tenner cause there was a mark appearing where my heal was.

I have two sets of these....great mats and look the business.

Status
    i have emailed awesome about the mats mentioned above as i had no luck finding any decent ones on ebay for a reasonable price.

So will be very interested in seeing any pics of said mats Mr Footlong

Money grabbing s3!

Status
    Whooooo remind me of car stickers that say SAXO or COUPE down the side of them. just incase you didnt know like...

Audi s3 goodwood green, BAM, n249 delete, 80mm TIP, s2000 air-filter, new turbo, ap coil overs, lots of poly bushes, 15mm spacers all round rolling on 18'' RSTT's

Status
    Got a reply back from awesome GTI and yes they dod do mats for the 8L S3 with the logo but as stated not on their website but i guess they are very similar to these Premium Quality Mat Set (4) - Golf Mk4 - Car Mats - Styling - Parts (especially as you can select an S3 logo and push fittings) so for under £40 delivered i think i will get some for Xmas.

Cheers for the info as been looking for some for a while now i just hope premium quality is as good as the OEM sort.

Stalking Kate Beckinsale

Status
    My mats turned up last night. I think something got lost in translation as I was after dark grey mats to be a better match for the floor but got black. Probably my fault somehow though. They aren't some super luxury item, but are perfectly acceptable for the money . I am tempted to order another set if I can get the right colour and sell these on:

mats.jpg
    MiniMetro <1.1 Escort <1.6 Escort <106 XSI <106 GTI <WRX <STI2 <STI5 "Fluffy" <Evo VII "Helga" <XJR
    "Brutus"- RS6- MRC stage 2- Milly non-res+ sport cats- PSS9- H&R ARBs- OZ Superturismo LM/Michy PSS- 547PS/826Nm
    RS4 - Milly non-res- TTRS Wheel- SDS- BT- Latest Gen RNS-E- F1 Asymm2
    S3 BAM- MRC stage 2- Badger5 TIP+ shield+ cone+ phenolic spacer - Milly non-res + AmD sport cat- F1 Asymm2 - 283PS/411Nm

Audi Technical file archive - http://bit.ly/TZ2hJb

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Floor mats

They are nice not over the top either whats the carpet like on them ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast