Wmi

More info would help mate.....what kit you got, how is it installed, possibly any paricular ways its wired up and activated? ;)

It's a devilsown stage 1 kit, trying to think of a way to trigger the boost switch without actually putting boost through it lol, I'm sure I've gt it wired up correctly up until the connections under the steering wheel, I've used the terminal 75x as I've read that's the switched live, and I've took a permanent live from the terminal next to that.

If you have a boost switch on the kit that you have set for the wmi to kick in, there should be a test setting on it, I think.

There was on mine, I have a cooling mist deluxe kit.

You could also give it a google if you already havn't

Sorry i'm not familiar with the devils own stuff :(

I know the aem kit has a test button on the controller, if the kit is a simple on/off where the boost pressure switch is concerned then may be able to link the switch out to frigg/test it but wouldn't reconmend it unless you really know what your doing and have got a meter to confirm otherwise you could very easily break things

If not best bet is to take it for a drive and mark how much fluid is in the tank or could always have a friend to help you and hold the nozzle to confirm its spraying :)

Managed to test it there just took the terminal off the no contact and touched the nc terminal and it worked, was without the nozzle when i tested it so I got a bit wet lol

Reactions: coatesy