passenger side rear soaking wet!!

dancupra225

Reaction score
have looked on here by searching but nothing 100% yet...

just random passenger side behind the seat is soaking wet carpet thought it was window open just fixed that , rear window is shut properly...

what could it be just one side ?? front of the car is dry just the one patch

help as its getting smelly now

cheers

Hi Dan sounds like the rear washer has split the joint in the pipe, think its in the boot behind the sub by the alarm siren

Chris

there normally push joints and if your rear wiper wash part is rusting it looks for an easy point for the water to exit, most times its in the engine bay in the black trunking behind the battery, just happens to be an **** if its popped where yours has. You may need to drop the rear passenger boot side wall off to get to under the subwoofer and alarm unless you get lucky and find the joint. The other point will be the rear panel as behind there is the join for the disk player the hose joint may be there too.

the rear washer does not work so must be that but werid only now just started doing it with all this rain we are having tho hmmmmm

ill check weeked and rip it out of tape it up

anyone else think of anything else to check??

but why are the back carpets near the seats not wet just the floor bit??

Did you get any further wirth this as mine does this often, though it was the sunroof drains but there finE !!

this happened in my girlfriends LCR and it turned out to be the seals in the doors, the ones behind the door cards.

maybe you could take the door cards off and see if its wet inside the door, if it is you need to get some of this black stuff that TPS sells to put new on then it should stop leaking.

I could be wrong but this is what it was in her LCR

no suroof
no wet in the door either just really werid doing my nut now