remember me ?!! :o)

jimboA3

Reaction score
About damn time i took some pics and posted them here really!
This is a bit of a comedown from my A3 but needs must and all that , i think ive made the most of a bad situation! Hows al you folks
My old Audi for newbies that dont know !
Image000.jpg

well here she is .... 2000 306 cabbie
in rare egyptian Red , lost count of how many times ive been asked if its been sprayed! lol!
Sitting pretty on 8 x 15 schmidt modern lines (et zero) with 195 tyres.
lowered 35 mm ish , and looking ok so far i think , roll on next show season!

2071942_1_full.jpg

Tyre stretch anyone?

2071942_4_full.jpg

2071942_6_full.jpg

2071942_7_full.jpg

2071942_10_full.jpg

2071942_12_full.jpg

2071942_14_full.jpg

2071942_23_full.jpg

Let me know what you think guys !

pretty cool jimbo. really like the wheels although not too sure about the amount of tyre stretch at the rear!!

Have you just sold your car or is the new owner selling it already, as ive seen it advertised pretty recently.

Mark

my lady had me looking around a 306 cab for her in the purple colour, it looked well smart but i aint a french car fan, and the idea of only being able put the roof up or down with just the ignition on is daft, nice bit of battery drain

Not bad, but I am not a fan of French cars.

Is that a rare colour? As one of my mates has got one in that colour.

Hey up Jimbo, long time no see. How you doing? That 306 looks very tidy mate. Paint has a nice shine on it. I parted company with my S3 recently too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey guys , thanks for the comments !
I know its french and stuff , but the pug is treating me well at the mo , fingers crossed eh ?!
Yeah it is a rare colour , only the 306 cab was avaliable in it and not many were sold.

Tyres are Pirellis mate