newist problem with my s3 !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrlast few weeks

cabrio boy

Reaction score
im sure my car is testing me ! i will win lol ! this time last few weeks clutch peddle has been low enough though i can en gauge gear then as you drive pedal gets better well saturday get in the car to reverse it off the drive clutch is lower down then after a crunch into gear thought oh well will get better after struggling driving 20 or so mile clutch goes to the floor and wont raise up , after reading on here saw a few things pedle is fine not broke off and no fluid in the drivers footwell , a quick test too of releasing the bleed nipple to clutch master cylinder pumping the peddle fluid did sort of spit out , master cyclinder gone ??? or the dreded slave cylinder ??? any ideas people ????

right after all them replies :O( took the pedal box out and my rod in the master cylinder had bent and master cylinder was dead so £33 for a new one and i welded the pedal to make sure it would never break threw it back in done the easyest bleed ever and now ive the perfect clutch pedal , another job ticked off the list :O) anyone thinking about changing theres it is so easy !