Bit of advice please chaps..

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello ASN family!

been hiding for a while because of work but I'm back :) as some may know, I posted about my last trip to R-tech where Niki said that my turbo was just old and my actuator was weak which is why the car didnt make the power it should which I accepted, but thinking about it now, I need to get a few things sorted with the car as I've put it off for a while. Is it worth me getting a new actuator (bearing in mind that I'm going BT in the future but I'm still gathering bits for it) even though the turbo is old? I want to get a DP and sports cat because I still want to car to perform well.

Ontop of that I have a bluddy knocking noise when I turn left and right, so I'm gonna change the front arb bushes, wishbone bushes and bearings. Failing that then it's the bluddy steering rack! And my transfer box has a leak at the prop! Prop seal perhaps?

last but (probably) not least my intercooler pipes connecting to that iron pipe on both sides aswel as my brake booster pipe is leaking.. Lots of work for me but gona spread it out first.. What do you think I should get done first and is it worth the new actuator?

Any help is appreciated peeps!

Gops

Lol nooo! Just wear and tear joe! It still pulls hard though!

Defo up for that! I think because of my actuator, might be behind so on bills dyno day I might see what he thinks about it.