AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: JayP's S3...

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidey View Post
    Its looking superb.
    What was the original offset and width of the wheels before adding the spacers?
    Thanks

Offset of wheels is 35 all round
    Width is front - 8.5" rear - 9.5"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_ View Post
    Just need to fit that number plate on straight and it'd be a perfect ass. Thought about shorter plates?
    LOL! That plate is temporary although is been on for so long now. Not thought about a shorter plate, maybe something for the future
    Audi S3 8L

FK Konigsport Coilovers-Forge Quickshift-Gloss Black roof, Lower Front Grill, Door Mirrors, Side Blades, B-Pillars, Rear Bumper Insert-De-Badged And Smoothed Bootlid-LED Lighting Upgrade-8.5/9.5x18" 3SDM 0.01 Rims-Milltek Cat-Back-FK Spacers (front-15mm rear-25mm)-Forge 008 DV-Pressed Plates-Gloss Black Badgeless Grill-Tinted Rear Lights-More To Come

Progress Thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...-jayps-s3.html

2. # ADS
    ADS

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    Smart car, like it a lot
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    I really like these wheels (especially as you have them on a silver S3;P)

So far top of the of my 'wheels to buy if I wasn't such a sad OEM whore' list

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

More boooooost!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post

<tuffty/>
    Oi! There is NOTHING wrong with being a sad OEM whore...

Jay, I prefer the OEM 'sleeper' look but those wheels do look sweet - good work

Money grabbing s3!

Status
    where you dig that grill out from mate?

Audi s3 goodwood green, BAM, n249 delete, 80mm TIP, s2000 air-filter, new turbo, ap coil overs, lots of poly bushes, 15mm spacers all round rolling on 18'' RSTT's

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicky A View Post
    Oi! There is NOTHING wrong with being a sad OEM whore...

Dude... I wrote the book ;P

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

More boooooost!

Status
    In the voice of Borat, HIGH FIVE!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Smart car, like it a lot
    Thanks mate!

<tuffty/>
    Thanks. I can see these wheels popping up on a few other S3's sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicky A View Post
    Thanks.
    Yeah i think they work well on the car. 19" 3SDM's would look even better Someone should try it!
    Audi S3 8L

FK Konigsport Coilovers-Forge Quickshift-Gloss Black roof, Lower Front Grill, Door Mirrors, Side Blades, B-Pillars, Rear Bumper Insert-De-Badged And Smoothed Bootlid-LED Lighting Upgrade-8.5/9.5x18" 3SDM 0.01 Rims-Milltek Cat-Back-FK Spacers (front-15mm rear-25mm)-Forge 008 DV-Pressed Plates-Gloss Black Badgeless Grill-Tinted Rear Lights-More To Come

1st Gear

Status
    Been playing with the coilovers, sitting much better now.

End results after a quick wash:

Audi S3 8L

Down under

Status
    Looking good. Get a few sumps for spares
    Handling mods++. GTX30 soon-ish. Hiding parts from the mrs since 2011. Build thread

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Stunning...

5th Gear

Status
    mint mate great wheels
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

Money grabbing s3!

Status
    Car looks pimp mate!

Audi s3 goodwood green, BAM, n249 delete, 80mm TIP, s2000 air-filter, new turbo, ap coil overs, lots of poly bushes, 15mm spacers all round rolling on 18'' RSTT's

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks for the comments guys!

Latest mod - Forge 008 Diverter valve:

Audi S3 8L

6th Gear

Status
    those wheels give me a semi........

1st Gear

Status
    Latest updates:

Pressed Plates are on

Was short of velcro hence gap at top.

And so is the grill

Audi S3 8L

1st Gear

Status
    This is just beautiful! I really dig the look your going for with the gloss black bits and those wheels look sooo good in my opinion!

1st Gear

Status
    One of my favourite S3's on here, Love it.

6th Gear

Status
    Hey jay didn't realise you were from cov. I am too but living in London at mo. back on some weekends will have to keep an eye out for you. Where abouts you from?
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    And me!? Never seen you about! But how's the 008? I just recieved my forge piston foc! if I see you around, ill wave like a madman!
    its either mapped or broken...

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    And your car is super sexy! Did I see you with tony last year in AITP? You had a TT then right?
    its either mapped or broken...

Another S3 owner....

Status
    absolutely loving the car...but that final touch of blacking out completely the grill just tipped it over to make me now doubt it. At least leave the Audi rings in silver.
    Up to that point you've got everything contrasting very nicely black gloss and silver paint and the alloys (alloy=sort of chrome finish) was picking up with the chrome up front.
    Instead what about gloss black door handles ?
    02 plate - 2002 - 225bhp - S3 - Ming Blue - completely standard - nuff said, OK there's a centre armrest, sunroof, BOSE speakers & black leather recaros, oh and the non OE chrome pack !

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PDBoosted View Post
    This is just beautiful! I really dig the look your going for with the gloss black bits and those wheels look sooo good in my opinion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidey View Post
    One of my favourite S3's on here, Love it.
    Thanks for the comments guys!

Quote Originally Posted by S3 Rav View Post
    Hey jay didn't realise you were from cov. I am too but living in London at mo. back on some weekends will have to keep an eye out for you. Where abouts you from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    And me!? Never seen you about! But how's the 008? I just recieved my forge piston foc! if I see you around, ill wave like a madman!
    LOL! I'll keep a look out for you guys too. Maybe we can meet up sometime? I didn't notice much difference with the 008 on as i'm still on the standard map but when i eventually get around to having a remap done then i'm sure it's money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    And your car is super sexy! Did I see you with tony last year in AITP? You had a TT then right?
    Thanks mate but it wasn't me with Tony and i didn't have a TT. I think i know who you mean though, think his name is Jay too.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoal007 View Post
    absolutely loving the car...but that final touch of blacking out completely the grill just tipped it over to make me now doubt it. At least leave the Audi rings in silver.
    Up to that point you've got everything contrasting very nicely black gloss and silver paint and the alloys (alloy=sort of chrome finish) was picking up with the chrome up front.
    Instead what about gloss black door handles ?
    Everyone has there own opinion on what looks good and what doesn't. Im happy with the grill. I wanted that grill as soon as i saw it on ShaunS3's car.

As for gloss black handles - I'll leave that mod for someone else to do.
    Audi S3 8L

1st Gear

Status
    So today i decided to work on the rear lights. Were starting to look a bit dull and had been thinking for a while about adding a light tint.

Used the 3M Restoration Kit, very easy to use

Taped up around lights

Drivers side before

Drivers side after

Passenger side before

Passenger side after

Before

After

Lights look much fresher, all the dullness and scraches gone. Will have to do the front headlights sometime to.

On with the tint.

One side done

Both sides done

Whilst at it i had some film left over so decided to tint the side indicators too

Before

After
    Audi S3 8L

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow BenJee_S3 On Twitter Add BenJee_S3 on Facebook Visit BenJee_S3's Youtube Channel Visit BenJee_S3's Instagram Channel
    Looks awesome mate, love it. Lenses have come up a treat.

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Very nice mate, you need to pop over to the Cov meet sometime, so we can see the car in the flesh.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow BenJee_S3 On Twitter Add BenJee_S3 on Facebook Visit BenJee_S3's Youtube Channel Visit BenJee_S3's Instagram Channel
    How does the car cope with speedbumps being that low mate? I'm looking to go lower, but I can't avoid speedbumps on my way to work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123