JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224

    new wheels BBS CK's

    Picked these up last week 18x8J Genuine BBS Ck\s in an anthracite finish,stuck some new goodyear F1 asymmetrics on them.I'm delighted with them the compliment the carbon bits nicely






  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,533
    love them, always have. lad called dan had a set on his black s3 and they looked great.

  4. #3
    Squirrelofdoom's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    538
    nom nom nom, very tasty. Wish I could afford BBS

  5. #4
    The Doctor's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,197
    Yep, liking those lots.

  6. #5
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    54
    That looks good, what size tyres have you had fitted?

  7. #6
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    norfolk
    Posts
    22
    Looks tasty mate!

  8. #7
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224
    Cheers lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelofdoom View Post
    nom nom nom, very tasty. Wish I could afford BBS
    I wish i could too Squirrel

    Quote Originally Posted by astradti16v View Post
    That looks good, what size tyres have you had fitted?
    225/40/18 asymmetric 2's

  9. #8
    BigWillyStyle's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    566
    Looks very smart. Question, Can you get anthracite without the gloss so its a matt finish?

  10. #9
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle View Post
    Looks very smart. Question, Can you get anthracite without the gloss so its a matt finish?
    Not sure these are actually secondhand,just found out this morning that BBS don't make them in this colour anymore either. You could refurb them in a matt finish or crackle(scene ) finish - not sure how it would look though.

  11. #10
    BigWillyStyle's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane-Ireland View Post
    Not sure these are actually secondhand,just found out this morning that BBS don't make them in this colour anymore either. You could refurb them in a matt finish or crackle(scene ) finish - not sure how it would look though.
    Ah right cheers, i asked because i have RS6 alloys and want them refurbed and coated in anthracite but fancy a matt finish. Think it would look pretty cool against a shiny car!

    Think yours suit your car well, always liked the BBS style alloys. I had LM's on my BMW and loved them!

  12. #11
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224
    You can't beat BBS for good strong solid wheels.I had RC's on my bora but think the would look crap on an S3,LM's would look really good with anthracite centres but you would need a little bit of lowering to pull LM's off. The big plus for a wheel like the CK is it looks ok at standard ride height.

  13. #12
    BigWillyStyle's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    566
    There is a Bora near my with huge alloys on and dropped to the floor. Not sure what alloys they are though. The owner did have X5 alloys on.

    Yeah i agree with what you say about the LMs and having to lower the car. Think that would be the case with most deep dish alloys.

    Are you thinking about lowering your car?

  14. #13
    Nilz's Avatar
    Defo worth the wait :)

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,087
    Look very nice mate!!

  15. #14
    Brodster's Avatar
    Shark Performance In Scotland

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    3,402

    My Social Networking

    Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Have a thing for BBS CK's in anthracite........lol
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

  16. #15
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle View Post
    There is a Bora near my with huge alloys on and dropped to the floor. Not sure what alloys they are though. The owner did have X5 alloys on.

    Yeah i agree with what you say about the LMs and having to lower the car. Think that would be the case with most deep dish alloys.

    Are you thinking about lowering your car?
    Yeah the x5 tiger claws or what ever the are called are what all the cool kids have these days.

    No plans to lower it at all for now..... lol

  17. #16
    BigWillyStyle's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane-Ireland View Post
    Yeah the x5 tiger claws or what ever the are called are what all the cool kids have these days.

    No plans to lower it at all for now..... lol
    Yeah i think they look pretty smart but i would think that because i'm a cool kid

    Haha we will see how long that lasts.

  18. #17
    Pushing the limits..

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,316

    My Social Networking

    Add Sevv on Facebook
    looks great mate absolutely i have a weakness for these wheels must say

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Got me some new Wheels! BBS RS2's
    By s3 Hoggy in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 18th July 2010, 10:09
  2. New wheels bbs lm reps
    By robtaylors in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th September 2009, 12:05
  3. New wheels/tyres really make a difference.
    By Gambba in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14th October 2003, 18:13
  4. New wheels again!
    By MisterD in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12th September 2003, 18:54
  5. ***NEW WHEELS*** :D
    By JayA4Turbo in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th June 2003, 09:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO