Where can I get 80mm to 2 x 60mm silcone hose ?

firestorm

Reaction score
Looking for a Y shaped bit of silcone hose, ID of 80mm at the single end and 60mm at the arms, in the shape of a Y for my S3.

Any ideas ? I've looked at ASH and other ebay sellers.

Cheers

Where abouts is it going mate? Starnge size and shape tbh mate.

Yep - I'm thinking of making the car a twintake type CAI. Not a huge amount of room underneath the bonnet though.

Good look with that mate, you seen how tight it is with just a jetex filter? Unless your relocating the battery to the boot i dont think youll do it.

Just thought on aswell, welly used to run a filter that had 2 mushroom style filters on, he bought it off ebay, ill try and find the post.

Whats the point ? I was thinking out loud, soliciting opinions and comments. I wanted to see if we can extend 80mm (or eqivalent from a CAI ---> MAF ---> TIP --> Turbo.
Not sure it's worth the ball ache of relocating the battery to gain enough space, though.

Thanks for the links Dani, doesn't look like it's worth doing if I can't get ID of 80mm at the MAF end, it defeats the object of what I'm trying to achieve.

May be better to extend a 80mm pipe to a hgh pressure area in front of the car somewhere. The only area I can think of so far is next to the fog light. Not sure if I really want a pipe there though, I still have nightmares about driving in to a big puddle and hydrolocking the engine of my old Passat :blownose: