JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By s3gazz

Thread: head turbo mani dry build

5th Gear

Status

head turbo mani dry build

Well i got around to doing my dry build Here is the v3 relentless manifold along with the AGU head CR hybrid turbo and downpipe put together after a bit of altering to the mani plate.

The mani plate touched the head and would not sit flush so had the grind the tops down thamks to s3dave this was done cheers mate.

also here is the pic of the mani before s3dave grinded it to fit.

and i took a hammer to the heat shield and now it fit with about 1mm clearance

manifold fully fit and wont be coming back off now

2 and 7 nuts were a ryt pig too would not of been able to do with head on in my eyes as iv no pashions.
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    How come you haven't posted this on your build thread? you are going to end up with a million threads!!! lol

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

5th Gear

Status
    prob coz no one would look at it lol my bad tuffty
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3gazz View Post
    prob coz no one would look at it lol my bad tuffty
    Of course they will

I'll move um over mate if you want

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

5th Gear

Status
    Ok pal up to u mate thanks as well tuffty

also how do I post a eBay link up mate want some heat wrap and there is some white or black stuff on the bay I wanted some thoughts on

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3gazz View Post
    Ok pal up to u mate thanks as well tuffty

also how do I post a eBay link up mate want some heat wrap and there is some white or black stuff on the bay I wanted some thoughts on
    Copy and paste the link... I assume you are using your mobile... I don't know about iPhones but on my Galaxy (Android) its fairly simple but if you just post the item number I convert it to a link for you... sometimes posting from a mobile uses the mobile URL ebay use and it doesn't always work so I edit them anyway...

<tuffty/>
    Last edited by <tuffty/>; 27th September 2012 at 21:09.

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks pal ill post up on my built feed then what temp should it be good for tuffty

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status

head turbo mani dry build

I couldnt get my heat shield to fit at all with the V1 mani. Good work gazz and Dave.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

seat leon cupra r owner

Status
    great photos m8 any chance you can email them to me?

BADGER 5 TUNED gt2871, 360bhp 360ftlb

5th Gear

Status
    ye sam send me your email address.

cheers westy top end done just wait to get some rods now

Maz
    Moon is made of green cheese

Status
    Looks great Gazz, just what I needed to see!

I'm seriously considering getting the very same set up and the pics are making me drool!

Mineral Grey [
    AMK
    ]

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers maz pm me if ya do ye and that's why I posted em to show people like your self it's a great peace of kit and cannot wait to put back together
    sambryant likes this.