little update

Vagworld

Reaction score
i got back from Cyprus this week to find someone has hit my s3 :( not cool , we should be starting to vinyl wrap cars soon so i have decided to use my s3 as a demo for it, im thinking pink or crome/gold?

also i fitted my 25mm h&r spacers, i have been meaning to stick them on for a few months now, she just needs to go a little bit lower now.
i was joking about the pink, i have been thinking close to a noggy blue matt, so i do not have to inform the dvla about a coulour change, i would love a gloss black s3 also, what do you think.

spacers.jpg

spacers2.jpg

spacers3.jpg

spacers4.jpg

Seen your car at ace cafe a few times. I recognise the reg plate ;)

If I was to wrap my Ming blue car I fancy a Matt grey. I've seen a new BMW M3 with a Matt grey wrap and black wheels and it looks superb. Has a real presence on the road.

Sorry to hear about the bump mate....had something similar happen to me earlier this year and had to get 60% of the car resprayed along with a new bumper and wing all out of my own pocket as the bar steward didn't leave details.

Anyway - you did actually have me on about the Pink wrap there! lol....I am thinking about getting my 17" Avus Winter wheels powder coated pink just because I can :) lol

In terms of a wrap for your car......and a colour not to dissimilar to the noggy blue matt colour...how about Azure?

Azure (color) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

matt grey has also been talked about lol that new frost range that bmw have out, and with black wheels lol that azure blue is a nice colour :)

Have you seen that RS4 Avant in turquoise from Jags Body Shop?

It was at edition 38 and that was a stunning colour....if you are using your car as a demo car you would want to have something bright and stands out that will show off how much of a good job you have done - and IMO glossy and in your face colours will do this.