in desperate need of good company to make some pc adapters.

mmcrew

Reaction score
guys. doing a little project and iv hit a brick wall. massively need a bit of help. i need to find a company that will make me a set of 25mm thick adapters and quick !!!!. does anyone know of a good company as close to stoke on Trent as possible that will make me some.

someone must know a company. only one i can find is in Essex ;(

It would help us to help you greatly, if you actually told us what PDC's you was after, 25mm is not enough information.

It's like me asking you I'm after 18" alloys for my car by tomorrow, who can help? What car, what offset, what tyre sizes? Don't need to know what wheels you are after specifically.

Im needing 2 at 25mm thick, going from 5x100 to 5x120, only need 1 pair, and they said they needed me to send my wheel to them so they can make them and then pay for another courier to collect them back from them which is another 100+ quid ontop of the 300 they have already quotted

i have a a3 1.8 t quattro 1999

Im needing 2 at 25mm thick, going from 5x100 to 5x120, only need 1 pair, and they said they needed me to send my wheel to them so they can make them and then pay for another courier to collect them back from them which is another 100+ quid ontop of the 300 they have already quotted

i have a a3 1.8 t quattro 1999

Ouch! I guess when something is custom, it was never going to be cheap!