recommend me some coilovers please!

Paradox1

Reaction score
I have joms fitted.they are all rusted up and I have replaced both front shocks let that a year ago,now its started leaking again! I'm really peed with these and I won't be getting replacement shocks for it to break again.I'm starting to do trackdays now,so I want something that is good for road and track. Any ideas?

AP Coilovers are good quality and a decent price, I and a few others on here are using them. They're good on the road, I've not used them on track yet but I'd put my money on them being good for it.

Another vote here for AP coilovers....I've had them on for over 6 months now.
Not used them on a track yet but I have used them for fast road use and they have coped very well with 100mile runs a time.

They going on a fwd 18t. Not sure maybe 3-4 hundred.I.just want something I can fit and forget.

I thought it would be cheaper on fwd compare to quattro? It's there a noticeable difference between Ap and kw?I'm not intrested in slamming the car,I just want it to handle and ride the best it can without selling my kidneys

I literally just had ally bushes and b14's fitted quite stiff and the ride quality is gread i dont know people say they arent but all i can say is that iys better then my stock suspenions ride quality.. i got them of DPM