Odd behaviour on the rollers

Rosso TT

Reaction score
Took my car to a dyno day (RR event) on the week end.
The operator started to load the car and when on boost, all of the sudden the power cut down for a split second and kept doing this a couple of times during the pull, car never done this on other RR events.
The operator rekoned is the haldex cutting in and out, i've seen a graph where the haldex makes more jagged line than what i've got, i think is throttle cut of some sort, the ESP was turned off when on the RR.
My car is 05-00 build, so is my car been recalled by the factory to fit ESP or did it come with it?
I'm asking this because i've heard storyes where a retrofitted ESP can never be turned off completelly or are just bolloks and problem is something else?
Cheers
Ross.
Picture 06

Assuming 4wd rollers? looks like haldex kicking in tbh... if the rear rollers aren't matched/driven from the front rollers then haldex will be cutting in and out.. easy fix is to run with the fuse pulled...

<tuffty/>

Yes tuffty, 4wd dyno, this is the first time the car runned on a mailine dyno.
Past times always used dyno dinamics.
Other cars like TTS, 8P A3/S3 and golf R didn't suffer from the same issue, i do run a peloquin TBD at front.
Next time i'll pull the fuse out.
Cheers
Ross.

Gen2 and above Haldex on later cars don't suffer as much as our Gen1 ones do... pulling the fuse is a simple enough task though...

<tuffty/>