Evry Mod - Your thoughts please

waste of space - same principle as the Charlie cheapo tuning boxes on eBay,basically you are tricking the car into thinking the fuel temp is a different than it actually is as a result the car injects more,you get an initial surge of more power but it quickly tapers off,and over time will probably just result in a knackered fuel temp sender.

A poor substitute for a proper remap.

waste of space - same principle as the Charlie cheapo tuning boxes on eBay,basically you are tricking the car into thinking the fuel temp is a different than it actually is as a result the car injects more,you get an initial surge of more power but it quickly tapers off,and over time will probably just result in a knackered fuel temp sender.

A poor substitute for a proper remap.

My thoughts exactly!

I did it on my old Mk3 golf tdi which was a £300 car and an A4 110 Tdi that I paid £250 for. Made a hell of a difference; but I didn't really care if they blew up (although they didnt).
Definitely reccomend a remap over it.

It does work but like others have already said 'remap' every time.

The best way to view this mod is its perfect for say an old diesel what isn't the be all and end all, I knew a few T25 owners have done this although they all have egt sensors and a gauge so they can keep an eye on it, my T25 with a 1Z 90 TDI fitted goes well, I haven't done this mod yet but it seems ok on older stuff

Tuning box, 100k miles fitted, and car is still pulling strong. What can I say, I didn't know remaps was available 10 years ago, and this did the trick, it still does, I have it switchable in the dash, but it's on 95% of the time.