Rear washer line, connector section in rear left arch

Squirrelofdoom

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I fitted a new rear wiper motor and my rear washer now works, but I get a leak coming out of the rear left arch. I know there is a connection in the water line around the sub/amp area in the rear left...I assume it popped off with pressure. Is there a guide as to how to get to that particular connection?

Thanks guys,
Aran

Thanks Alex. I think i've highlighted the connection in the red circle....is that it?...That's a ****** annoying place to get to :S

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 116
yeah that's it, pop it back together and then tape the ****** up

no doubt once you fixed that one the connection in the engine bay will pop apart - i ended up chasing it from the front to the rear of the car

I've already done the one in the engine bay lol, then that made the wheel arch one pop :) This was all caused by the rear motors, the spindle through which the water runs snapped and was causing a build up of pressure. have fixed that, so hopefully if I pop them all back on they should stay that way!

I've already done the one in the engine bay lol, then that made the wheel arch one pop :) This was all caused by the rear motors, the spindle through which the water runs snapped and was causing a build up of pressure. have fixed that, so hopefully if I pop them all back on they should stay that way!

ha exactly the same as me, i fixed the front and then chased it to the rear and then after all that i find that the rear wiper motor is broken like yours... car wins, i loose....its been like that for over a year now. Can't be ***** with it

I got annoyed with not being able to see out of the rear :S (my car gets dirty lol). only £20 for new rear motor....seems like lots of faff to get at that line now though

Right, managed to do it without going through all the hassle of removing all those panels. Basically, just from removing the access panel on the left, I could stick my hand in around the back of the Sub and managed to find both ends. Result!!
IMAG0579
Fitted back together and taped up, everything seems to work as it should now :)

Also, while rooting around back there, found this white/black box. What is this? Seemed to be just floating around, held in with ripped up foam padding

Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0580.jpg
    IMAG0580.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 78
is it indeed....what a weird place to put it. Never would have guessed that in a million years!! :)