Badger5Monster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Took the S3 on a little mission to Bills at Badger 5 yesterday

and no i didnt get it mapped lol, well i wanted to but still have things on the list to do i got my coil pack harness done put it only the rolling road see how the car was running

Big thanks to Bill and Tuffty done a great job very professional had a good laugh and would highly recommend them

as soon as i got there had a lttle chat and Tuffty was straight on the case with the harness, made it look easy lol

was also talking about getting a a JR filter and heat shiled so with a little persuasion form my mate and Bill gettin one out for me to look at it was on the car in minites lol

next was to get the car on the rollers i said before i went up there i would be happy with stock bhp 210 as the car is 11 years old now with a few bolt on bits but on a standard map

got 211 bhp and 193 torque form my first run so the car is nice and healthy

so got to get a few things done fmic and 3" down pipe then ready for a mapping

2. # ADS
    ADS

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status

Took the S3 on a little mission to Bills at Badger 5 yesterday

Good results there mate. Bill and Tuffty are very good at waving nice shiny things infront of you to make you buy them
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

Status
    Jeezuz 211 !
    Good return my 225 got 216 after 9 years

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    great results. and great to know its healthy

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Good results there mate. Bill and Tuffty are very good at waving nice shiny things infront of you to make you buy them
    Lol you got that right glad I bought it though gives the car some rawness it needs lovely sound

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    Jeezuz 211 !
    Good return my 225 got 216 after 9 years
    The tip, filter may have gained back some bhp and the fact it's only just hit 50000 may have helped, just glad it's running right now as I had a few problems ended up being the maf

2nd Gear

Status
    hi mate good result dont fance selling your air box do you ?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    great results. and great to know its healthy
    Yeah mate really happy with the car at the moment running sweet as a nut

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Good results mate, so was the 211bhp run after fitting the B5 tip and filter?
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey01 View Post
    hi mate good result dont fance selling your air box do you ?
    Gonna keep it mate sorry

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    Good results mate, so was the 211bhp run after fitting the B5 tip and filter?
    Yes mate but as you know we don't get the best out of the bolt on mods till we get them tunned in

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dre_S3 View Post
    Yes mate but as you know we don't get the best out of the bolt on mods till we get them tinned in
    My car on a revo stage 1 map went from reading 205g/s on a bog standard silicone TIP and performance panel filter to 217g/s after i swapped to an 80mm TIP and a jetex induction kit without any software tweaks etc so some bolt on mods should give you instant gratification as such.

Did you get it Rolling Roaded before fitting the B5 TIP as that would of been a good before and after test.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

4th Gear

Status
    Cool mate I have had the tip on there for months just got the filter put on the other day so could not test it but as everyone knows it does make a difference

Status
    Yeah the JR filter does make a difference plus also makes it sound good too

RIP S3dave

Status
    My car on a revo stage 1 map went from reading 205g/s on a bog standard silicone TIP and performance panel filter to 217g/s after i swapped to an 80mm TIP and a jetex induction kit without any software tweaks etc so some bolt on mods should give you instant gratification as such.

Did you get it Rolling Roaded before fitting the B5 TIP as that would of been a good before and after test.
    He did'nt have the TIP on the day, just filter & heatshield..

as for power.... the previous two days I have had BAM TT's here, and both would not make power no matter how nicely you asked them...
    200bhp and limped to 230bhp just after remap...

These engines are all too often now worn out and breathing heavily... and I mean heavily.. oil running thru pipes, and out of throttle body. Sadly this seem to be coming all too common..

Seing this one make its near stock power was refreshing..

SammyB LCR later went on to make 287bhp which I think is the highest K04 car reading I have had on my rollers ever. Well done sam. (hybrid next so should be interesting)

Nice to meet you guys Saturday.. Thanks for making the picture of me blurry.. Thats how I look.. phat and blurry

regards
    bill
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

Status
    Yeah it is good concidering the age of some of these cars that they still make near the factory stated figures

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah the JR filter does make a difference plus also makes it sound good too
    Yeah Got to love the sound of them