Problems with 4 wheel alignment this morning

rhubarb4

Certified Audi nutter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9955/1347709131139.jpg

Went in for alignment today and had the pre check pass for basic things like split gators, so on with the alignment, major problems with the drivers side being well out of position so the guy took me round the back of the car and showed me how bad the rear driver side wheel looked, it was quite out but worst was the front he pointed out that the wheel was not centre and pushed more toward the back of the car. To fix this he said trial and error really, things like the front and rear wishbones, front hub carrier, arms, and tie rods may need replacing and maybe tie bars and something on the strut at the rear or worst case subframes.

This would explain why my tyre was wearing on the inside edge which I found last week.

Chris.

That's a bummer mate. Has your car got a clean history or do you know if it's ever been involved in a prang?

Did the guys advise whether any of the rear suspension compenents were knackered? Bushes, tie bars, shock, spring, rear drive shaft, anything like that?

That doesnt look good dood!

Where did you get this done out of interest?

That's a bummer mate. Has your car got a clean history or do you know if it's ever been involved in a prang?

Did the guys advise whether any of the rear suspension compenents were knackered? Bushes, tie bars, shock, spring, rear drive shaft, anything like that?

They didn't say anything about rear suspension apart from the tie bars and what the shocker was attached too, there has only been one owner and she did have a prang at the front she hit the kerb when she lost in in the snow but said it was only mild damage and it was fully repaired,obviously not full enough by the sound of it.

That doesnt look good dood!

Where did you get this done out of interest?

The place I took it too is called Chemix in Halesowen, they have got the Hunter system for alignment so it's **** hot really and showed how bad is is out, il be taking it back there when its all sorted as they seem really clued up, plus the check was free after I told ten about a voucher I had.

if you need any suspension bits let me know 07540153660 i got month old powerflex everything

</shameless plug>

Cheers dude mr unlucky strikes again lol.

Il have a look and let you know ibzzz cheers for that