Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    5th Gear

Status

3" Downpipe & Sports Cat & Relentless Manifold turned up wooop

Well here they are i cannot believe how helpful relentless was when i emailed them about there v3 mani, downpipe and sports cat god carnt everyone be like that thank u so much relentless i ordered these last friday and came within 4 days spot on.

if anyone is looking for these email sam or relentless on ebay.

the quality is great compared to my v1 one i had and cannot wait to get these fitted come on rods hurry up. They also came with two copper plates and two gaskets and some extra pipe on the sports cat so u can cut it where ever u like, well packed.

here are the pics.

enjoy and come on guys u all need these in ya life well done relentless.

350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Where. An I buy the Mani for the a3 tqs? Had a look online but couldn't find it. But yours looks lush!!

5th Gear

Status
    thanks pal ill send u a pm ye of someone to contact
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

RIP S3dave

Status
    whats with the copper looking gaskets (spacers)

dont use their other gaskets... they will dissolve
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers bill but iv already bought oem gaskets anyway so they'll be used.

Copper Spacers I think not shore pal to be honest ill ask Sam

4th Gear

Status
    one piece of advise only.
    TAKE THE HEAD OFF

5th Gear

Status
    Don't worry pal my engine is it bits ha

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are these the copper spacers I've heard about to aid clearance issues with certain parts? I'd bolt it all up on the bench very carefully gaz and see what does and does not clear
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James TQ View Post
    Where. An I buy the Mani for the a3 tqs? Had a look online but couldn't find it. But yours looks lush!!
    You can't get one of these for the k03s, the stock one flows pretty well anyway.

The downpipe is epic though, and I know someone *cough cough* who is selling one.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are these the copper spacers I've heard about to aid clearance issues with certain parts? I'd bolt it all up on the bench very carefully gaz and see what does and does not clear
    Hi prawn yes mate this is what there for pal to get to tho tricky nuts and stuff and I'll be doing that tomoz pal

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    As mentioned before gazz... I wouldn't be using the copper things for anything...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    You can't get one of these for the k03s, the stock one flows pretty well anyway.

im pre facelift so its ko3

5th Gear

Status
    Why tuffty won't they last

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3gazz View Post
    Why tuffty won't they last
    They are a crap solution to a problem that shouldn't exist... as mentioned by Bill... dry build off the car first... see what clearences are and where adjustments need to be made... if nothing fits properly then sling it back...

the manifold should fit to the head using a std OEM gasket and clear everything like the charge pipe fittings etc and you should be able to bolt on the turbo with a std OEM gasket and be able to fit the DP on again with an std OEM gasket..

Do not use the copper ones or the silvery ones that were supplied as you will end up not having a good day...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

5th Gear

Status
    Thanks tuffty I'd use oem anyway for that kind of stuff but I'll be dry building this up tomoz or Saturday with turbo se how things go carnt wait just need bottom end building up then

seat leon cupra r owner

Status
    Relentless have informed me they have up rated the gaskets, s3gazz can you check these are not gaskets instead of spacers???

BADGER 5 TUNED gt2871, 360bhp 360ftlb

5th Gear

Status
    there copper spacers mate got the other gaskets too when are u bringing the mani to turbo bolt and nut conversion out pal

5th Gear

Status
    built the head mani turbo and downpipe up today looks great and only one problem that is u have to grind few mil off the mani plate at the top as it catches on the help other than that great dont need spacers or owt.

5th Gear

Status
    pics wont upload for some reason ill try latter

1st Gear

Status
    How's it going ? I've just received the DP and cat, don't fancy my chances at removing the head to put the manifold on.

4th Gear

Status
    i just fitted the v2.
    if i did it again i would take the head of.
    Tools for the job (cutting down spanners and so forth) was my main problem

5th Gear

Status
    Ye it's a head off job in my eyes as its a pig to get to nut 2 and 7

Neutral

Status
    who u contact about the down pipe and cat

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    I'm getting the DP and cat after my insurance.. Does bill fit these? I have no space to do anything in my garden ATM! :@
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    I'm getting the DP and cat after my insurance.. Does bill fit these? I have no space to do anything in my garden ATM! :@
    Of course he does

<tuffty/>

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    You guys boil the kettle, ill bring the samosa's! Getting these (and possibly a miltek) after my insurance!
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...