oil and water feed

jezzy

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone tell me how many washers the oil and coolant banjo bolts to the turbo have?
Many thanks
o and by the way if your putting an xs manifold on
Take the ****ing head off, otherwise the neighbours, misses and you friends will see the monster inside you.
Rant over and thanks for any replies

I bought a whole assorted box from halfords as I wasn't sure what I'd need either.

Mani all on ok now then? Mine was done with the head off but I can imagine how difficult it must be with it on!

On a K04 there are 7 coolant washers (4x for water pipe from block, 3x for the pipe from front of engine (has a spacer), 2 oil washers and the oil drain pipe gaskets

<tuffty/>

...and tbh... OEM ones work the best... I have seen the copper washers from other sources turn to dust...

<tuffty/>

Nope, its in the boot
ive been trying to cut down number 2 and 7 studs.
Angle grindered the first one and couldnt get the nut on it, then the second ive been trying to cut down the just a hacksaw blade.
my fore arms kill.
Hopefully tomorrow all back together and running.
heres a useful trick my neighbour showed me.
if like me you angle grind your stud doh and cant get the nut on the stud. take an m8 nut (manifold studs this is) saw three channels inside the nut (hacksaw blade works well) then put the nut on the stud and tighten, this will re thread your stud, the channels in the nut catch the swarf and allow the nut to turn (this was a god send and ****** cheap way of re threading the stud) a tap and die set is to big to fit, i did try.

yes just the two banjos on the turbo and i bought them for coulson audi, ****** lovely r8 gt in the showroom.
Thanks tuffy