3" DECAT PIPE

M12RJX

Reaction score
Hello all

im currently looking at a 3" decat pipe for sale just got a few questions if any1 knws the answer to please,

1.will it just be a case of straight in fitted no problems or is there more involved?
2.how much would it be to have this fitted?
3.whats the pros of having a decat except for failing mot i know

here is the link below of the actual pipe

seat leon cupra r/s3/tt miltek de-cat 3inch in Birmingham | Used Seat for sale | Gumtree.com

thank you

hi pal look on ebay pipe werz do one £70 i think wont get better will sound better mine did but will fail mot.

I just fitted a 3" downpipe and decat on my car ( last weekend ) you can hear the turbo spooling up more, the car is more responsive real easy to fit your self, and generally breathes better, I would recommend getting one, I paid £60 for my downpipe and decat. I'm getting my car mapped on the 22nd so hope it will make a bit do difference to that also

fitting downpipes is not an easy job!

On an a3 it's straight forward, I wouldnt know on a s3, but I found it straight forward to do, I personally wouldn't say it's hard to do

Ah yes A3 fwd`s vs S3 (and i assume anything quattro) is a very different job although fitting is quite easy on an S3 removal of the old DP is a right b1tch!