S3 Xenon self levelling components... Please help

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Right chaps i need some help.

The s3's self levelling motors for the lights are both broken, the front looks shot and needs replacing and the back looks now dead after fitting some adjustable tie arms.

Ive search all over but cant find either items second hand and ive heard their nearly a £100 each from audi which i refuse to pay.

So does anyone know where i cant get these from? Ive tried ebay but just had no luck! Anyone got either front or back spare?

Lastly is their any guides on how to replace them? The front looks like its built into the chassis from what i saw when i had a look!!!!

I hope you didnt damage the arms....;)

I think they are just held on with clamps dani....And unfortunately i would guess they are like rocking horse poo poo second hand...

Email people breaking entire cars on ebay...you never know your luck...

Lmfao, think it'd be impossible mate, their solid as a brick **** house.

Isnt just the arms mate, im getting vag com codes saying the motors are knackered, ill scan the car and post the codes up.

Tried mate, but all ebay sellers seem to be bllody inbred *******.

Well tahnks to Sandra ive managed to get both front and rear units complete for £40 delivered, very happy :).

Well tahnks to Sandra ive managed to get both front and rear units complete for £40 delivered, very happy :).

Wow, thats excellent to hear Dan. Really pleased i could help. :) x

Defo, you've been a total star Sandra, thanks alot.

On a side note, how does the xenon arm connect to the front wishbone? anyone got any pics as im just checking a photo the kids sent me of the parts and unsure if its all their?