Mk4 golf newsouth pod.

S3_OL

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Newsouth gauge column pod will fit the 8L S3, or have any pics of them fitted if so?

Cheers

I personally think the pillar trims are different! Different shape if I'm not mistaken

No I mean the one that replaces the upper steering column cowling mate. I'll have a look for a picture

side_400.jpg

Nnnnoooo they are not the same at all dont buy it, i did and sent it back, it doesnt fot for ****, theres noway in hell u can make it fit, trust me a tried and sent it back to awesome.

Youll struggle mate, i thought that but in the end just sent it back and got one custom made. Y a members friend off here, done an amazing job.

Likewise... Tried & failed. It did the job for testing etc. & held on with tape, but in the end it ended up the loft with a bunch of other stuff...

I bought one from a member on here and can 110% confirm, these do not fit a3 8l. I will be fibreglassing mine to the factory colum. If I had the choice again I wouldn't have bought it, wish I had of bought and fibreglassed a universal pod onto the standard colum