Coilovers on the way :)

cjsuk

Reaction score
After the **** up a couple of weeks ago with the top mounts on the A3 (passenger side top thread split) I (with help from wonga lol) ordered a set of JOM Coilovers from Damien at dpm performance.

So the topmount replacement cost £192 in total lol (instead of £27 for the mounts n bearings)

They are due on monday and I feel like a child waiting for a new toy, plus I will get to change the passenger side topmount at last.

With the mot coming up on the 22nd I just wanted to get a few lill bits done and topmounts was one of them. Hopefully it will get through everythin else, but only time will tell.

I know Jom are budget but I have heard some good reviews (and bad). And for the cost it beats buying original new! Which is a brilliant excuse to tell our lass lol.

Anyway I will Keep you updated on the progress n take some piccys :)

i hate to spoil the party for you.
i have JOM coilovers on my car and i i dont like them at all.
its ok for the looks but the handling is rubbish with too much
body roll than the standard sport shocks i had on the car from new.
with JOM you cant chuck the car about. the ride is too soft.
the car feels more like a skip.
try chuking the car into a corner and might find yourself in a ditch.
im gonna get rid of them and go for the Bilstien B12 kit with he Eibach sportline springs instead.

i hate to spoil the party for you.
i have JOM coilovers on my car and i i dont like them at all.
its ok for the looks but the handling is rubbish with too much
body roll than the standard sport shocks i had on the car from new.
with JOM you cant chuck the car about. the ride is too soft.
the car feels more like a skip.
try chuking the car into a corner and might find yourself in a ditch.
im gonna get rid of them and go for the Bilstien B12 kit with he Eibach sportline springs instead.

ooh that sounds a thrill, love to be kept on my toes, they are budget though im not expecting super sticky suspension.

before the weather changes i will stick my JOM kit on ebay with a starting price of 99p onece ive put on my B12 kit.

LOL......Are you going to the conners day show today?
Just finished work mate, I am going just for an hour though as our lass has sneakley booked an hotel in viva la brid for the night lol, ill try n find you lol.

before the weather changes i will stick my JOM kit on ebay with a starting price of 99p onece ive put on my B12 kit.
Good stuff hope they go well, which they will as they are (clue coming up) BUDGET COILOVERS.

I have coilovers on mine.... Wish I never put them on....
Sat rotting on my drive along with the S3...