S4 b5 front callipers

marktdisport

Reaction score
Right lads I've got a set of b5 callipers of a 1999 s4.. I've been asked if these will merry up to a 99 s3 as he's not happy with the single pot set up I'm happy for him to take them and try and find out for him self as I don't have the foggiest idea... So just wondering if any of you lads have seen these callipers fitted to the early s3 and if so what disks do you use

Mate they are huge if thay are the ones I am thinking of... not even sure they would fit under the wheels...
6168Nov_14_2006_276.jpg

Not sure the offset is right either... better off sourcing R32 calipers if looking for a 'cheaper' option but even then they are pretty big and heavy..

Better off with decent pads/fluid and stick to the 312's until some Brembo's pop up...

<tuffty/>

Yes m8 I totally agree but he's a m8 of a m8 if you get me and asked me to sell them him... Which I don't have a problem with that but I don't wanna sell him somethink that won't fit.... Or can't be made somehow to fit... Just thought I'd ask in here to see if anyone as fitted them or is it a no no....I personally don't think they will fit.. I brought them for my b6 but found out the hassle with needing spacers etc so I spent more £££ and brought a set of a 2004 s4 which are better callipers without needing spacers so these are surplus to requirement

The wont even bolt onto an S3 without an adaptor. The lugs on the hub are in a completely different place.

They're also not that great calipers and pad choice is poor.

Perfect answer m8 thanks..... I'll tell him they won't fit...