Badger5Sky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

H&R Springs fitted.

I have fitted some H&R srings on my S3 this week and having test drove the car would thoroughly recomend these to any S3 owner. They have definately improved the handling of the car, and the reduction in ride height is how it should have looked from the factory. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The one thing i have noticed is that it now has noticeable negative camber on the rear wheels. To remedy this i am thinking of getting adjustable rear control arms fitted. Has anyone had this done and was the improvements in hanling noticeable?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status

Re: H&R Springs fitted.

So have you just fitted the Springs or the whole suspension coilover kit?

S3 Drift King!

Status

On the subject of springs, has anyone tested both the H&R and Eibach springs fitted to an S3? I've got a set of Eibach springs paired with Bilstein shocks waiting to be fitted, but H&R seems the preferred choice, so any feedback would be most helpful [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

I have just fitted the Springs onto the standard shocks for the time being but i plan on upgrading to Bilstein dampers in the future.
    I went for H&R on this car because it seemed to be the preferred choice of other owners. I have however had Eibachs on other cars includining An A4 T Sport and also found them to be very good.

Neutral

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    On the subject of springs, has anyone tested both the H&R and Eibach springs fitted to an S3? I've got a set of Eibach springs paired with Bilstein shocks waiting to be fitted, but H&R seems the preferred choice, so any feedback would be most helpful [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sell H+R products Jojo. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Give me a message when you want some high grade merchandise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

S3 Drift King!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a message when you want some high grade merchandise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let you know Gucci, still may stick with the Eibachs bud [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

S3 Drift King!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will let you know Gucci, still may stick with the Eibachs bud [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs Jojo.

I see you have knackered brakes? May I be of assisstance? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will give you a call sometime matey [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]