BILSTEIN B16 PSS9

Bilsteins are really good. Not sure if this model is the coilover kit but if it is thens its should be a great kit.
However if you want to spend less, then check out my trading post advert! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I can supply other makes too.

many friends of me have tried pss9 and then change back springs with H&R ones because of problems(check back spring libres of pss9).
Also after one year pss9 suspension is very hard even in level 9.
I am looking for KW varient 3(the only one you can change rebound)

Well, the PSS9's single adjustment knob affects both compression and rebound curves.

KW's Variant 3 has two adjusters, to affect compression and rebound independantly. Sounds like a tuning nightmare to me.

ELIAS S3, I would love to know more about your friends' disheartening with the PSS9s. What were the issues? Thanks in advance.

KW corrode after a year. Good freind of mine had these on his VW, you need to keep the thread well lubed up, constatly having to check it. He has now gone for the H+R's.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the PSS9's single adjustment knob affects both compression and rebound curves.

KW's Variant 3 has two adjusters, to affect compression and rebound independantly. Sounds like a tuning nightmare to me.

ELIAS S3, I would love to know more about your friends' disheartening with the PSS9s. What were the issues? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
back springs are knocking because of 55l so all are putting hr 80l