alarm issues

AVLO

Reaction score
i have checked my alarm siren today as i have noticed my alarm not to be making a noise but flashing the lights,

upon removal i found this
20120825_152046.jpg

i didnt no if this water was supposed to be down there so anyway i took out my siren and split the box open and once i looked at the circut board i thought it was beyond repair, here is a pic to see what you guys think?
20120825_222530.jpg

20120825_222440.jpg

20120825_222548.jpg

so what do you guys think? new siren?

what about the water well?

New sirens are circa £140 ish.

I would drain that water, clear/clean any drain vents and check the joint in the rear wash wipe pipe that runs through that area above the arch. The joint there can blow when jets block or freeze and pressure builds up.

The alarm is pish anyway get an aftermarket one

ok paul i will have a look for the rear wash pipe see if its parted anywhere i took all the water out and give it a good clean once i found the water was there, and £140ish for one of these alarms (warning bleep) looks like i may look into aftermarket alarm.

with an aftermarket alarm voorhees does that mean you would have a seperate fob? as im aware you have one?

tbh iv heard the immobiliser systems are very good its just piece of mind knowing if anyone is trying to get in.

with an aftermarket alarm voorhees does that mean you would have a seperate fob? as im aware you have one?

tbh iv heard the immobiliser systems are very good its just piece of mind knowing if anyone is trying to get in.
Yes separate fob,immobiler is bulletproof without keys