Car wont sart - *FUSE*

EoD

Reaction score
Hi guys..

Wife just phoned me to say the car wouldnt start this morning and there was a *FUSE* sign lighting up above the speedo. Can anyone shed some light on this before we pay a spark to come out and fix it?

Im having no luck with this car at all.

Cheers

Ed

Odvious I know but Check that all the fuses are in correctly.

I think there are spares in the fuse area anyway so you should be able to replace it easily enough

hope it helps

mike

ahh...

Well, the wife phoned me there and said that the battery was drained due to this frickin leak ive been having trouble with. The water shorted a current, which turned on my hazard lights, which then drained my battery over the course of the night!

What a swine.

I hate my car.

ach its the same old story - theres a hole next to my pollen filter that ought to have a stopper in it. We couldnt find one to fit and Audi have taken about 4 months now just to friggin name it and order it for us!!! Finally got the stopper and hopefully thatll be the end of the trouble.

Just need to take off the glove box and give the electrics a wee clean.

If water continues to come in though - well... the car is getting shoved off a cliff cos Ive had it with the car, and with the Audi garage's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif poor service.

Actually - we are still missing one of the grommets. We have hunted high and low in Glasgow and nobody seems able to get us one. Any chance someone could give me a shout if you see one in a scrappy or wherever?

Its from the passenger door front pillar, and it is about 2 inches in diameter...and has a hole & lip in the middle with a rubber tube connected to it inside the door frame - its obviously a drainage channel of some sort.

Know the one i mean? If anyone can get me one - i would happily kill your enermies for it.

Cheers chaps

Ed

if you cant find one use blue tack as a temp seal or some of that plastersine stuff plumbers use. at least this would stop the water getting in

yup we have a sunroof mate - i thought this is what it would be as i can feel the wee tube dangling inside the frame when i poke my finger in there....
no drainage tube pointing into the frame when it should be pointing out, can be good eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif