My answer to 3" intercooler piping and fogs

Scullies

Reaction score
So I ditched the std fogs - ( free to anyone who wants to pay shipping from Dubai ) and closed off the lower grill and fitted some led lights. Its wrapped for now, thinking about making a proper carbon fiber lower insert same as my setup.

2012 08 17 001

2012 08 17 010

Image 1

Last edited:
i guess you will know this but in the second picture your bumper is bulging out and twisting.

are you going to get the bumper on properly?

The first time i put an intercooler on my a3 the bumper was like that and it didn't take long for it to pop the bottom half of the bumper off luckily i wasn't driving or it could of ripped the whole thing off.

Yeh, thanks bud. I fitted it afterwards as it was getting dark.

Last edited:
I do like that, personally, o would spray the cooler black to keep it stealth and not as obvious

I'm still pondering about spraying the cooler black. It's just it gets so hot here and the heat soak from being parked in the street is bad enough.
If you leave a spanner on the concrete/tar floor, in the shade, it gets to hot to pick up in 20 minutes.

Haha, I did something similar ony s3 and my mother of all people said". Oooo those lights would look good in my bathroom!" needless to say the came straight off... Nice idea though

Your mom has good taste :lmfao:
They the thinnest lights I could find to fit with the pipe work. Was thinking about using the holes for a CAI system