Need advice from the best!! Regarding my mods.

g dawg

Reaction score
I have amk s3 210 it has had a stage 1 remap done at Jabbasport last year ,forge split r dv set at 26 clicks of tension,ram air tip and boost hoses,green cotton panel filter. The issue is I'm getting use to the sound and drive is there anything I can do to improve my list of mods without spending loads of cash going to buy the 8p in spring just wondered if I'd done the mods well or not
cheers lads

Id just leave the car as it is, whats the point in spendig money on it when youll be shifting it on in 6-8 months?

Even if not keeping the car I would ditch the Split R for a 007P or even a standard Bosch DV, these engines need a full recirculating valve to run properly, then do the N249 Delete which costs peanuts, poly dogbone bush always a good one at about £16 ish

Last edited:
Surely I can shut off the atmospheric side of the split r and that would be the same as the oo7p"?

Id just leave the car as it is, whats the point in spendig money on it when youll be shifting it on in 6-8 months?

To mitigate against another one of those 'my car is not running right, its got a split-r...' threads from the new owner :)

You know how much we all hate those ;P

<tuffty/>

I was hoping u or badger would reply what's the best thing for me to what do you run?