Powerflex Bushes

S3_Olly

Full Throttle
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Iv finally got round to replacing all the bushes on the car to powerflex ones which i will be attempting this weekend but would like abit of advice on the how to side.

is there anything i need to watch out for when replacing the bushes or is there anything i need to make sure i do or is it a case of take out and replace.
i just wasnt sure if anything needed proping up and holding when i do certain ones as i have seen this done when a garage did my drop links.

help much appriciated.

thanks

olly

Remember to disconnect your headlight levellers, otherwise they will snap - mine is still disconnected after i snapped mine lol!

make usre you have both wheels in the air otherwise its headache getting the arb link back into the strut

Id say for the wishbones,pressing the pollybush's back in,use wd40 instead of the **** copper greese they suppy,and yes the anti roll bar's are not fun,getting the clips back in place

Thanks for the info, i will be starting it this morning but just need to make sure I don't unbolt something which I can't get back in its place or if anything needed holding in position whilst unbolting.

Im also going to attempt to change the top strut mount, is this an easy job or is it one for the garage.

Cheers