relentless v3 manifold will be realised 14/8/12

S

sambryant

hello all. im pleased to say our new v3 products are going on sell next tuesday.
this includes the new v3 manifold and a v3 downpipe with 200 cell sports cat.
all info can be found here
RELENTLESS. K04 upgrade parts for lcr and s3 Facebook group

please guys dont ask me for prices ect in this thread, need to stick to the forum rules.
thank you
sam

ps feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Great hope to be ordering both soon!

Is it true xs are developing a hybrid sam?

it is and im the guinea pig :) but just to correct you its relentless thats making it, xspower will sell it :)

Haba thought you were. Any details on spec etc mate? I was close.

Prob a stupid question but want to be sure.
Will a sports cat be sufficient to pass the MOT?

Cheers the info Sam via PM defo something i am gonna think about as i do want that downpipe and 200 cell cat :)

Sam what's different about the new DP and sports cat? Just the materials?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam what is the difference between the V2 and V3 DP and sports cat?

Sam what is the difference between the V2 and V3 DP and sports cat?

Were the old ones 100 or 200 Cel?

I'm sure a few people had issues with the early ones, as they were ultra high flow and didn't reduce things enough for UK emissions.

If it's fixed so they are 100% MOT friendly then that's awesome news :)

There are 3 different downpipes with sports cats
v1 didnt fit and had 100cell cat.
V2 thats the one welly worked on, now fits and has a 200cell cat that does pass mot.
V3 is the same as v2 apart from the meterial used, all v3 products are made from a much higher grade of stainless steel (321 titanium induced) also used on aircraft exhaust systems and manifolds. Copes far better in high temp aplications.

emmm nice sam well my only questions is is the down pipe smaller or shorter due to my v1 sits on the subframe and vibrates and makes noises when turning.

emmm nice sam well my only questions is is the down pipe smaller or shorter due to my v1 sits on the subframe and vibrates and makes noises when turning.

I assume you are asking if it is a better fit than the first versions? I think most of the fitment issues were addressed when Welly was sorting the down pipes...

<tuffty/>

Any plans of a full system or cat back for the s3 Sam?? daz

My freind sent you a msg on facebook sam regarding a dp mani for a golf mk4 so could you reply to him if pos,if not his number is 07970 514409

I will be needing dp soon as wel,pm me your number,if you can

I see there's a new version in the offing. Fourth time lucky???