weitec coilovers

milli

Reaction score
Hi all, the time has come to decide which coilovers im going to buy, im swaying towards the weitec hicon gt kit, has anyone got this kit fitted to their s3, if so any pics?

Check out my progress thread. I have Weitecs!! Really pleased with them! Not harsh at all and my car sits exactly how I want it

I have weitec springs/damper set up on my S3, 450 notes worth, after 18 months both rear shocks are leaking. weitec arn't being very helpful with replacments unless I want to pay 180 which to be honest I'm not very keen on........

Check out my progress thread. I have Weitecs!! Really pleased with them! Not harsh at all and my car sits exactly how I want it

I like how your cars sits, do you have to do much to make it lower on the back, as its lower in the second pic, or did you just wind it down some more?

I like how your cars sits, do you have to do much to make it lower on the back, as its lower in the second pic, or did you just wind it down some more?

Thanks man!!

I took the adjusters out of the rears which bought it right down and just wound the front down a bit more to get the desired height!! had to sort the camber out after!!

It was really easy, its just a case of fiddling around!