Odd request - need an apy engined car chassis code

JoeD

Reaction score
Need to order a new oil pick up/breather pipe and sump plug and sealer. Rang my local dealer, who, as always need a chassis number. My car is in a garage, had the chassis number on my phone but as luck would have it, the crappy iphone died yesterday so I can't get it off my phone. I wuld ring the garage the car is at, but they just moved shop, and don't have a landline setup yet, I would ring the owner on his mobile but yup, that's stored on my iphone:banghead:

If anyone could pm me with one from an apy I'd be very greatful, want to order the part before 3pm ideally.

Thanks guys!

They should be able to get the chassis number from your reg number if an Audi dealer..

<tuffty/>

Cheers tuffty, forgot to mention tried this with the dealer over the phone. My reg is'nt comming up because the car is off the road and uninsured, or maybe the private plate has something to do with it?

Alternativly, if anyone has the part number for the oil pickiuop/breather pipe for an apy engine that would also suffice:)

Pretty sure the log book has the chassis number on it ? Or I may be imagining things! lol